Banned 4 month - Apologie
[b]Your name:[Firstgamerable] (Macwarswas)

[b]Your ban ID:[59881] (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

[b]Banned by:[[FL]Nacreas] (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

[b]Reason:[Pranking cops that was Kidnapped] (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

[b]Involved:[No one i was alone] (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

[b]Why we should unban you:[I really missed FL and it stuff, When I am watching my brother playing FL I feel bad. It almost 4 months due to my ban, I am just wondering if i can skip my ban for now and i read the server rules many times, i 100% promise that I wont rule break again, only Roleplay, FL is one of my best server. Best wish] (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
You were warned about your conduct by [FL] Zecon. If you'd paid attention to what he said, you wouldn't be in this little predicament. With eleven bans on record, you've had enough chances in the past to correct your ways and now you're facing time as a result of that.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Denied.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]