[Unofficial] Vortec Logistics Enterprise
*Mr. Devine starts his computer, comfortably sits down and starts to log into VLE's secure account system*

[Image: qsAd51D.gif]

I got promoted a few days ago. I decided to spice it up a little bit and get creative. It's a small interface log in to my VLE account with the notification that I would be normally reading while in the office or at home regarding my promotion.

I'd like to thank Brennan and Obay for the promotion, pleasure working with you and everyone in VLE lad's.
The following 7 users Like DVN's post:
  • Obay, mgdwszx, Benporium, MrTreeGames, BasicallyMental, Sirrus, Pinky
*Walks into his penthouse and starts the computer. While booking his last minute flight to Italy he gets is luggage together. After searching his car keys he heads off to the airport.*

See you in three weeks VORTEC!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • mgdwszx
*Grabs his suitcase and gets in the taxi to head to the airport for his plane back to the UK.*

Seeya in about a week VLE. Need to visit my family during this hard time.

OOC: On holiday for a week. Granted inactivity by Obay. Seeya next week Smile 
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • mgdwszx
This is a Public Announcement
Applications
After receiving applications from many potential candidates we have reviewed them and finalized a list of people that we would like to interview.
Quote:
List of Interviewees:
Equalizer
Tank
Echo
Dawson
Mustang
Falc
Crazy Banana
Mikkel
Blurr
jakeydevine
If your name isn't on this list we regret to inform you that you haven't been successful in your application to VLE.
However any applications you make in the future will be taken into full consideration.
We will be making contact with the interviewees shortly, or you can visit our office building in the city.
If you fail to attend your interview you will be asked to re-arrange or we may decline your application. 
On behalf of everyone at VLE may I wish you a successful interview and we look forward to hearing from you. 
- VLE Management Team.
The following 9 users Like Brennan's post:
  • DVN, Blurr, Falcon, Mustang, Kippsee, mgdwszx, Vegas_, CommanderEcho, Pinky
I am here to annouce me leaving VLE.
This is not because of the people, leader or them sort of things.
It is mainly recent clan inactivity on the servers, also, my job as a Security Agent has not been very eventful.
I would be expecting more high risk tasks, if I were to actually be assigned these tasks.
I just feel I have now found a more active clan that is more likely to give me tasks, and give me a life or death situation almost. Also, they might even just respond to me when I say I would like to apply for a different sector within the clan.

Anyway, it has been a pleasure working for VLE in the time that I did. If there is anything I must hand in before I leave, please let me know.
Thank you.

Harry Walshie.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(07-22-2015, 05:56 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: -snip-

A real shame to see you leave Walshie. I wish you the best of luck in your new clan.
*Walks around Orvieto to find a lovely Italian trattoria. Orders a glass of wine and thinks about his good life he has back home. He starts his laptop and checks his emails.... *

Mr. Walshie,  please contact our board of directors for more information.

Kind Regards,
Brett Razer
VLE Head of Department  (Marketing)

[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Dear all employees of Vortec Logistics Enterprise,

Recent I was offered the opportunity to manage the new sub division of R&D:  Technology Applications & Prototyping. This is a chance for advancement so I am very pleased to accept this offer. 

I want to thank you all for the expression of faith in my abilities that you have exhibited by this gesture and will certainly do my very best not to disappoint you. I am looking forward to my new responsibilities and I assure you that I will definitely be an asset for Vortec Logistics Enterprise.

Sincerely, 

[Image: 2qwieqh.png]
Francesco Vincent Serpico
The following 5 users Like Lord Octagon's post:
  • Nihl, Obay, Brennan, Pinky, Davidson
Passive RP Public Agreement

***A Limo pulls up to the well known 'Betrunken Drach'***
***C.E.O, Head of Research & Development and R&D Trainee, steps out and make their way in for a formal meal***

Albert Barzinio (C.E.O): "We have much to discuss, my good partners..."

***Vicky Enriquez (Head of R&D) Nods her head in agreement

***"After much to discuss the table candle began to fade and plates were empty; all parties which attended, had come to a final decision and began to shake hands"***

***Albert Barzinio (C.E.O) takes out his small briefcase and inserts the correct codes to the pin locks
-****-
***Albert then proceeds to open the lid of the briefcase and presents $4,000,000
Albert Barzinio (C.E.O): "This money is only a fraction of what this Enterprise is made of...  Vicky, I would like you to take this money to expand your overseeing division.  You know what you have to do..."

Vicky Enriquez (Head of R&D): "Yes of course, Albert.  Much has been considered in preparation to our expansion."

***The waiter happily dances up the diner and cleans up the table, offering any further drinks***

Hugo Barzinio (R&D Trainee): "Yes!  A round of beer for me please!"
Hugo Barzinio (R&D Trainee) Places his hands together and grins...

***Vicky Enriquez (Head of R&D) Sighs.
Vicky Enriquez (Head of R&D): "We are here on business... Don' you think you've had enough?!

***Attention is brought to Albert as tension begins to rise***

Albert Barzinio (C.E.O): "Please... This is a celebration!"

Vicky Enriquez (Head of R&D): "Bu -"

Albert Barzinio (C.E.O): "Oh waiter!  Please fetch me a Whisky on the rocks!
***Albert Barzinio (C.E.O) Clicks his finger and alters his position within his chair
Albert Barzinio (C.E.O): "Tis' a great Ladies and Gentlemen...  Let us embrace this moment.  We have much to come."
***Albert Barzinio (C.E.O) Hands over the pile of cash to Vicky.

***Vicky Enriquez (Head of R&D) Looks up to Albert and places her lips together and smiles uncontrollably

***The waiter proceeds to the table with haste; placing down the glasses on the table***

***Hugo Barzinio (R&D Trainee) Snatches the pint of beer from the table begins to gulp; Drinking till feeling too gassy to continue
***Hugo Barzinio (R&D Trainee) Exhales

***Albert Barzinio (C.E.O): Smiles
Albert Barzinio (C.E.O): "I would like to toast!"

***The table of three places their glasses together***

Albert Barzinio (C.E.O): "For tomorrow! As it is another day in peace for our city!"

Vicky Enriquez (Head of R&D): "For Tomorrow!"

Hugo Barzinio (R&D Trainee): "Hick! - What the Baaal - ld guy said! Heek!"

[Image: Rt2CJSK.png][Image: UcrkIXH.png]
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 12 users Like Obay's post:
  • TheMJ, Pinky, Rolorox, BouncingBall, Blurr, Innovative, Davidson, CommanderEcho, Nihl, Kippsee, Lord Octagon, MrTreeGames
I have always wanted to know how to get plates or make them?