[Unofficial] Vortec Logistics Enterprise
(07-15-2015, 05:04 PM)YOU ARE A PIRATE Wrote: Sad didn't get accepted

I'll be honest.
It was more or likely because your application was bad.
There is a lot of VLE application that are to be processed, and a lot are good. Some people like me spent 2 hours on their application to make it good.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
This is a Public Announcement
Applications
After receiving applications from many potential candidates we have reviewed them and finalized a list of people that we would like to interview.
Quote:
List of Interviewees:
Equalizer
Jazzlesman
BxInstabiel
Tank
Devin
Echo
Dawson
freekillercy (☢ ●๋•fคntoch)
If your name isn't on this list we regret to inform you that you haven't been successful in your application to VLE.
However any applications you make in the future will be taken into full consideration.
We will be making contact with the interviewees shortly, or you can visit our office building in the city.
If you fail to attend your interview you will be asked to re-arrange or we may decline your application. 
On behalf of everyone at VLE may I wish you a successful interview and we look forward to hearing from you. 
- VLE Management Team.
When got oppurtunity, I will visit your office
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
Well, they didnt approved me but, at least, I tried
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
Announcement: VLE

"This announcement is directed to the management of Weyland-Yutani"

C.E.O - Mr. Barzinio

On behalf of Vortect Logistics Enterprise, I hereby Terminate our contract with your company. 
After recent breaches of our security on behalf of your C.E.O our partnership has been revoked from our Database with no possible chances to reunite.

Clearance 1: Breached - Weyland-Yutani employees attempting to trespass on out property on behalf of the C.E.O of the spoken company
Clearance 4: Breached - Threats towards the well being of our applicants (Contract Breached)

*Contract Terminated*
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 6 users Like Obay's post:
  • Blurr, slicedhomos, Brennan, BasicallyMental, TheMJ, mgdwszx
The following 6 users Like Innovative's post:
  • Obay, BlackOut, Blurr, Kippsee, TheMJ, Pinky
(07-15-2015, 04:46 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 02:59 PM)Roachy Wrote:
*A man wearing a WY Lapel on his suit enters your office complex with a smile of his face, he makes idle small talk before handing over a letter and a gift basket and leaving* [b]*Inside the gift basket, there is a cheese knife with the WY logo finely embedded in the handle. A block of expensive swiss cheese, crackers and a stack of $5,000.*[/b]

*Brett Razer is sitting on his chair in the management office and stares at the gift basket, seeing the block of expensive swiss cheese. He is absolutely devastated because he was hoping on Dutch Gouda cheese...*

OOC: Eat my cheese, embrace the cheese, love... the cheese.
The following 6 users Like Innovative's post:
  • Obay, Blurr, BasicallyMental, MrTreeGames, Rolorox, Brynn
am god @ rp
(07-17-2015, 01:00 AM)Razmus Wrote: am god @ rp

Denied.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]