[Unofficial] Vortec Logistics Enterprise
This is a Public Announcement

Our application phase has now gone live.  Everyone is free to apply if they believe they meet our requirements to pass the first phase of recruitment.
Before applying, please familiarize yourself with our official page as you will be questioned on what you know about us (We expect that you do your research)

Here his our list of requirements:
As a company we are looking for high quality candidates that are able to perform their role effectively.  During the recruitment stage, all qualities about yourself will be carefully assessed, so we expect you perform at your very best.

- You can Role play to a 'Semi-Serious' to a constant degree
- You are able to fluently do /me's and /it's to support your Roleplay
- You do not have any recent criminal offences (Bans)
- You can act maturely in all situations
- You are able to solve things professionally (Not with weapons)
- You have a positive past and known to be a good Role player
- You are able take requests and maintain a positive attitude
- You are able to make sub-Role Plays within the main role play you are set to do (Independence) 

Our Recruitment phase is done in a number of steps.  If you are looking to join us, please read this to get yourself organized.

[Image: a9ffd23f6392b3eb537c24aaf5cc3ccd.png]
Phase One: 
At this point, you are at phase one.  You must fill out an application forum to begin the recruitment process.  You must be Informative and put a considerate amount of effort in if you wish to be considered.
[Image: e3a524b13a1cda84810551fae4613a3b.png]
Phase Two:
If you pass phase one, you will migrate to this phase.  At this point will have received a letter inviting you in for an interview, so you must revise to possible questions we could ask you.
We will be assessing your ability to speak to a board of business men.  We will also be assessing your ability to prepare and cope when put into difficult situations.
[Image: 9907537b75c3bb405a997e31d6d79864.png]
Phase Three:
If you pass phase two, you will then migrate to the final phase.  You will be invited back to discuss you placement within the company.  Paperwork will be filled out and finances will be covered.

On behalf of everyone at VLE may I wish you a successful application and we hear from you in he near future. 
The link to the application can be found on the official page. Alternatively Click Here. 
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 8 users Like Obay's post:
  • mgdwszx, Benporium, Nyander, Falcon, Davidson, BasicallyMental, MegaOmega, Nexus
I admit that i did have a peek inside while it was being made on v33x build :3 I really like it
Just applied Smile Good work Obay and Blackout!
(07-08-2015, 09:24 PM)BouncingBall Wrote: Just applied Smile Good work Obay and Blackout!

Same, exited to see the reply!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • BouncingBall
Dear Mr. Barzinio,

I am here to let you know that I am revoking my application.
Thank you for your time,

Mr. Walshie

**Message unreceived**

(Basically, ignore this. Read the PM's for it to be explained)
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Vortec Logistics Enterprise Official Announcement
Recruitment

We have had many keen individuals interested in applying for our company and many applications are still in the process of being reviewed.  So far we have altered and expanded the structure of our company and accepted two very intelligent individuals.  These men have man have shown true formality and understand the aspect of our organization, therefore have been granted a chance to develop themselves within the funding of our company 

Please welcome

[Security Agent]

[OOC: Innovative] [IC: James King - 40 - Security Agent - Clearance Level: 2 - No.Hours; Update: 750 - Ban.ID; Update: 63130 - Status: Active]

[OOC: ByS | DVN] [IC Information] Mr. Devine - 19 - Security Trainee - Clearance Level: 1 - No.Hours; Update: 417 - Ban.ID; Update: 61051 - Status: Active]
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 1 user Likes Obay's post:
  • Innovative
Dear Mr. Barzinio,

As requested over the phone, I have made a new application. I have said my reason for revoking my old application, I plan on keeping this one in place as I spent longer on it and am now more eager to join VLE.

Your well,

Mr. Walshie.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(07-10-2015, 11:54 PM)Obay Wrote: -snip-

Glad to be a part of the team, look forward to working with you all at VLE.
I'm glad I have been given the chance to be in this professional company, And hope to do it proud.
*CLICK*
You have sent an application to VORTEC Logistic Enterprise.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander