Players Report on 3 Players
Exclamation 
Name of players:[FL:RP] Brennan - Olaf - Exotix

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57889113 - STEAM_0:1:81630192 - STEAM_0:1:81630192

Time in GMT: i think , it was about +11:50

Server: 33x

Summary: RDM *Brennan*, Tried to kill me with his Sniper *as a Car thief*+ Breaking the fearRP *Exotix* when i was arresting him for insulting the police.

+ Insulting me in the OOC *Brennan*
http://gyazo.com/3e0fba3da60c1d679a94be0a1286086b

and this guy , with Olaf name, crying , and saying uhh , we don't want you here *As doing the kids* lol .

http://gyazo.com/6fd7c53c67986d839f6ae534b4df688f

i'am a mad?

http://gyazo.com/a14d2fb4c95b87d2c36b20112e4da975

+ Breaking the FearRP *Brennan* when i said , take your clothes off , because i was searching for the guy who's just tried to kill me , then , i found him with a Gas mask , so , i wanted to check his face , if that guy was him , or not "i knew that , it was him who's tried to kill me in The OOC"

but he said no , i'll not take my clothes off , and was angry about the RP , and saying powergaming , metagaming ? Could you tell me , How does it a Metagaming and powergaming Mr.Brennan?

Evidence: "my Mic doesn't work in the shadow play , i forgot to turn it on"

Brennan #1 "RDM with a Sniper":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOmSwQmu...e=youtu.be

Exotix :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAmZAraF...e=youtu.be

Brennan #2 : Breaking the fearRP

i Found a guy with a Gas mask , when i was searching for the Sniper
so , asked him to take the mask off , then he said , you can't arrest me for this reason ? but , i didn't say , i'll arrest him so .. he said no i'll not

Then his friend Olaf came , and start bothering me .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8wbltgX...e=youtu.be

Right , after this , we had talk in the OOC , then , i took him to the Court Room , so , he is still angry about the RP .

I Was hungry , then , i tried to eat a fish , but i ate a shoes *miss click* then , he ran , and he was handcuffed , he said to the admin , I detain him for 20 mins ?!

First of all I don't know why you are dragging me into this ban request.

Alright.. So this is what I know of the story... I saw a man in a gas mask being confronted outside of nexus, so I decide to walk there and see what it's all about. And the police officer keeps saying "take your clothes off" so I decided to try to be funny and put on a gas mask myself and comment with "you mad?". And I hear in the background someone saying that they are suspecting someone shot at one of the officers. So it's obvious that they believe that it was Brennan who shot at them. (I do not know if it actually was Brennan or not) But I start defending Brennan because the police officer tried forcing him to take his clothes off, by saying it is harrassing and such. I just thought that if it actually was a sniper, he would be quite the distance away and would not be able to just guess that it was him. And Brennan commented too that, that would be powergaming and metagaming anyway.

After a while a bigger crowd started brewing up, and the police started bringing the situation inside the nexus. And then taking him up to the courtroom where I was not involved.

Now, I might have said some things that I should not have, like we don't want you here. That is because I got so mad for the way you handled the situation, but still I apologize for what I might have said. But still there is no proof of me breaking any of the server rules, so I still don't understand why this ban request has my name on it.

So that is my side of the story, hope it explained a little.
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(07-05-2015, 11:47 PM)Anakonda Wrote: First of all I don't know why you are dragging me into this ban request.
Alright.. So this is what I know of the story... I saw a man in a gas mask being confronted outside of nexus, so I decide to walk there and see what it's all about. And the police officer keeps saying "take your clothes off" so I decided to try to be funny and put on a gas mask myself and comment with "you mad?". And I hear in the background someone saying that they are suspecting someone shot at one of the officers. So it's obvious that they believe that it was Brennan who shot at them. (I do not know if it actually was Brennan or not) But I start defending Brennan because the police officer tried forcing him to take his clothes off, by saying it is harrassing and such. I just thought that if it actually was a sniper, he would be quite the distance away and would not be able to just guess that it was him. And Brennan commented too that, that would be powergaming and metagaming anyway.
After a while a bigger crowd started brewing up, and the police started bringing the situation inside the nexus. And then taking him up to the courtroom where I was not involved.
Now, I might have said some things that I should not have, like we don't want you here. That is because I got so mad for the way you handled the situation, but still I apologize for what I might have said. But still there is no proof of me breaking any of the server rules, so I still don't understand why this ban request has my name on it.
So that is my side of the story, hope it explained a little.
Right, You tried to be funny in the OOC ? okay no problem , why did you said i'm a mad then , you can say it IC.
Second , i was searching for the Sniper *brennan* but , i didn't say to brennan while he is wearing the gas mask , you are That guy who is sniped me , i just asked him to take his clothes off if that guy was you or not and my gun was appointed at him , and he didn't , because i've seen his clothes at the top floor of the nexus , and i saw him when he tried to snip me , Then , i can think if he just hided his gun and changed his clothes , and i've search a guy with a ford transit , and i knew he is not him *brennan* just for rping . how is it a power gaming and meta gaming ? lol
So you were searching for a sniper with the name "Brennan"?. Brennan is his steam name, so did you just confess metagaming? Because from what you just wrote, you took him in because of his steam name and his suit. Considering it was basically a full server there could be alot of gas masks walking. Also, you just said that you asked him to take his clothes off. You held him there for what, 10-15 minutes? Trying to force him to strip his clothes off.
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
As for insults it was obviously in character hence why it wasn't in Local OOC.
As for FearRP it's impossible to to take a gas mask suit off whilst handcuffed.
I'm also requesting that you post the full recording in here as It is heavily edited and doesn't show the parts where you yourself were breaking the rules. Specifically the buy when you dragged me into a court to rp against my will and the other 5 minutes of me being detained outside nexus with you demanding that I take off my gas mask when cuffed.
As for Exotix you took your gun off him and as your video conviently doesn't have sound there's no way to know if you did indeed tell him to stop. As for Olaf he never said anything OOC towards you insultingly again it was IC

The reason why I think you are metagaming is because you forced me to take my gas mask off just because you had seen my name, another player then had a gas mask on but you didn't do the same to him you told him to go away this also has been edited out.

As for the reason I believe you've power gamed is that you forced me to enter a court to against my will which is also edited out.
(07-06-2015, 12:46 AM)Anakonda Wrote: So you were searching for a sniper with the name "Brennan"?. Brennan is his steam name, so did you just confess metagaming? Because from what you just wrote, you took him in because of his steam name and his suit. Considering it was basically a full server there could be alot of gas masks walking. Also, you just said that you asked him to take his clothes off. You held him there for what, 10-15 minutes? Trying to force him to strip his clothes off.

Listen boy , i'll not answer you about Brennan , i'll answer to him , because you don't know what just happened!
(07-06-2015, 06:30 AM)Brennan Wrote: As for insults it was obviously in character hence why it wasn't in Local OOC.
As for FearRP it's impossible to to take a gas mask suit off whilst handcuffed.
I'm also requesting that you post the full recording in here as It is heavily edited and doesn't show the parts where you yourself were breaking the rules. Specifically the buy when you dragged me into a court to rp against my will and the other 5 minutes of me being detained outside nexus with you demanding that I take off my gas mask when cuffed.
As for Exotix you took your gun off him and as your video conviently doesn't have sound there's no way to know if you did indeed tell him to stop. As for Olaf he never said anything OOC towards you insultingly again it was IC
The reason why I think you are metagaming is because you forced me to take my gas mask off just because you had seen my name, another player then had a gas mask on but you didn't do the same to him you told him to go away this also has been edited out.
As for the reason I believe you've power gamed is that you forced me to enter a court to against my will which is also edited out.
http://gyazo.com/4d40c21d5aeec7106ff505342091ba5a
and Exotix , my gun was appointed at him , and he heard me , and ran , to take me to the Sniper
and i was saying stop stop , i think the logs are the best proof
Olaf Insulted me in the OOC! if you want a picture , uh! no need for pictures , there  is a video , go check it
Right
i'll say the story : I saw you stealing from my car behind the nexus , and i handcuffed you , and i got your ID , so when i warrant you in the radio , i got your name Matthew etc , then you also were angry about that RP *always angry* , anyway , after you left the jail , you went to the president and asked him to demote me from the police , anyways , the president just called me to go to the top floor of the nexus , and i saw a guy with a black suit ,
President : i got a report about you
Me: from who ?
President : from the guy who's you arrested him for stealing your car , so , i remember that guy who's i arrested him , and he told me about you
alblalbalba
i left the Nexus , and you just Sent to me: *check the chat*
http://gyazo.com/150c679afc46856be01613b4581bb95c
i do , and i got a sniper shot , so , in that moment , i remember you , and your Private massage
so , i have your name , i know what you wearing , and i saw you when i got a shot , and i know from where the shot came , so i got this
http://gyazo.com/54076736ee9c94c3c55d349a7fb0930d
Right , i was searching for you anywhere , i found you in the apartment , and you just escaped ,
i found a guy with a ford transit , i searched him , but wasn't you, then i was searching for you , and my gun was out so its a proof about me when i was searching .
then i saw a guy with a gas mask , i said in my self , maybe its him so lets check him , there is a dangerous criminal so i need to be carefully about any body
so i wanted to check you if that guy was you or not.
right , you know said its metagaming okay .
if its a metagaming i'll do like this
Me *Saw you with a gas mask*: ohh you brennan , come on'h let me handcuff you and arrest you because you shot me with a sniper ,
Brennan : no *breaking the fearRP also lol*
so that is the metagaming .
not because i searched about you and i asked you to take your clothes off when you uncuffed
and i handcuffed you to search you
Thats mean its impossible to arrest you or find you or what , Like the IRL Police doing
the doubt is the best idea to catch the Criminal.
and if i broke the rules

Come on , where is your proof ?
Yes, i was on patrol, when i saw this guy with the gas mask. Ven told him to put his mask off, becasue we got a report About a sniper, and they were searching for him Hard!
Again asking for the whole situation to be posted as the videos provided are edited heavily.

As for you metagaming: You've just supplied a screenshot of me wearing a black suit with a sniper rifle. Therefore the Police would be looking for someone wearing that clothing. Also wouldn't you expect the suspect to carry a weapon on him instead of having no weapon. I was walking around the city around other Officers looking for the suspect with a gas mask on and unarmed, however when you see me I'm instantly detained and suspected of a crime. To me this is metagaming as the only reason you detained me was that you knew I fired the sniper by looking at my name.

Also for Exotix breaking FearRP:
You turned away from him, not pointing a gun towards him and the only way you could see him is by using 3rd person. If you where in first person you wouldn't have a view on him. He then had his back towards your gun and you stopped chasing him. He didn't know you had a gun on him when running and It's unknown what you said towards him as your mic isn't in the clip.
Not going to post again unless asked by a staff member or you post a full un-edited version of the video you have.