Jordy Unban Request - A mistake from me.
Well for example each team on FL Rebel, Corleone, SWAT, Police etc have different says on this however as a SWAT Sergeant when you get a new member who changes job to SWAT you without reading through stuff in game, you will know there name and information as previously said before by both Burnett and I. This is due to it being common sense. If I feel like he isn't skilled enough in that area then he will not benefit my team. The way he did not meet my requirements is because when everyone IRL applies for a job you gain there CV and because on FL there is no way to acccept a member or deny them from the job like a vote from the other team members I have to demote them after. However this is no place to discuss what FL haven't got implemented, I just used it as an example as when someone joins you're team in game; common sense would come into play and believe you should already know how they are without metagaming.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jordy Unban Request - A mistake from me. - by Jordy - 07-06-2015, 11:40 AM
RE: Jordy Unban Request - A mistake from me. - by User 12049 - 07-06-2015, 02:58 PM