Jordy Unban Request - A mistake from me.
My mistakes for the powergaming however this needs to be more visible on the rules section as it only states /mes as power gaming for example /me cuts off mans head and he dies. Powergaming is something which is a blurr to most members and is too me even at this amount of hours. looking through the day to day bans over the past 2 weeks, not one person besides from me is banned for powergaming because of it not being acknowledged.
As for the 'arguement' with Nacreas, I wouldn't call it argueing more of a disagree to agree discussion.
Although due to Wood being a developer and him saying he's seen admins do it before makes me influenced into doing it anyway as he would know more about that due to him being apart of the staff team.
When I got banned I was really confused as Obay said "you're not getting banned, you're not getting blacklisted" and let me off with a warning then approximately 5 minutes later Ikaros bans me after it has already been dealt with by another administrator.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jordy Unban Request - A mistake from me. - by Jordy - 07-05-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: Jordy Unban Request - A mistake from me. - by User 12049 - 07-06-2015, 02:58 PM