Jordy Unban Request - A mistake from me.
You demoted them because you said they were not experienced.

This is what powergaming is. Powergaming is whenever you take advantage of a roleplay scenario.

Since you did not have any contact with either player before you demoted them, there is no possible way that you had the knowledge that either player was inexperienced. You even used the argument with Nacreas that since you are SRU Sergeant, you know everything about your team. That is in fact powergaming.

You forced both the players into a roleplay where there are considered inexperienced so you would  be able to demote them. If they say had their jobs as "SRU - Rookie" etc or had confrontation with you that would distinguish them as inexperienced, this would not be an issue because you did not force them into the situation. However, this is not what happened. You demoted them for the reason that they were inexperienced with no background context of them being inexperienced. Which then results in metagaming and powergaming.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jordy Unban Request - A mistake from me. - by Fultz - 07-05-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: Jordy Unban Request - A mistake from me. - by User 12049 - 07-06-2015, 02:58 PM