Champions Escape :

ChewBacca95 - Niko Kleiner

Lombardi Family & Muccio Family

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDL2Aqk1O2w

Sorry for the Video Quality
The following 2 users Like Nevill's post:
  • Trident3553, Marty
Let me give some background regarding this Jailbreak, Two large Mafia Families, the Muccio and the Lombardi Family were having a nice dinner at Loui's restaurant and discussing a 'business' proposal regarding what the territorial boundaries were of each family within EvoCity. All the while, a detective was sitting just across from us listening to this whole ordeal. The detective left after a bit and then came back with the full force of the EvoCity PD along with a few SWAT members. This is when things started to get messy...

We locked the PD outside while we finished discussing family matters. This upset them and so they came barging in, demanding we give ourselves up and be arrested. We did so, but reluctantly and it just so happened that the professional Jail Breaker named Shun Tau Yun was about to conduct the biggest jail break I have ever witnessed. He broke out at least a dozen Mafia Members as well as all the people that were originally arrested in the sting at Loui's. Sadly only a few of us survived the break out....
The following 1 user Likes Shorty's post:
  • Nevill
(07-04-2015, 07:32 PM)Venture Wrote:
[Image: 1436037149991.jpg]

Jail Breaker :

[FL:RP] Ven - Shun Tau Yun

Champions Escape :

ChewBacca95 - Niko Kleiner

Lombardi Family & Muccio Family

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDL2Aqk1O2w

Sorry for the Video Quality
You are like The Moses of FL
(07-04-2015, 09:01 PM)Trident3553 Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:32 PM)Venture Wrote: *snip*
You are like The Moses of FL

This is insane. To bad you guys didn't post a lookout at the control panel. But I love the fact that the president continued to arrest people to grow your army. Hehe, good work Venture thanks for the entertainment.
The concept of this is great, very well thought out Jailbreak compared to ones I've been in. As Davidson said, very entertaining! Keep the videos coming!