Unban request
Your Name:TheHonestPotato
Your Ban Id:61533
Banned By:Raptor
Reason: Randomly walking into RP's and RDM'ing people. Disconnecting after.
Involved:No-one fortunately
Why we should unban you: I have had not to many hours on this server still. I was still a noob to the server and RP's in general and killing people as a mobster i thought would be allowed because most mobsters are not very nice people... anyway i was still getting used to mechanics and how things work as mobsters. I still have not tried most jobs and i thought being a mobster, you mug, kill, scam etc. Obviously not and i have had to pay the price. I have served 2 months of my 3 month ban and i really want to join the sever and have some banter with my friends as dangerous criminals or as measly taxi drivers. Thanks for reading this boring text....
Hello I am Raptor now known as Agent due to my name change.

Upon joining the server you are required to follow and read the rules if you have broken them by any way you will be punished for your actions. Being a Newbie is not an excuse to break the rules.

Just because you are a mobster does not give you the right to kill anyone as you please without an RP reason. Since that you have not really gave an RP reason and all that you did randomly kill people and disconnect you are not really roleplaying, you broke the server rules therefore you get punished for your actions.

I see no reason why you should get unbanned.
Denied