Admin Abuse on [FL] Grub
Name: Auston

Time/Date: 8/4/2015

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:42930762[/b]

Name of Administrator: [Fl] Grub

Evidence:
Grub decided that saying "grub is having fun" is admin disrespect, when he clearly was just having biased opinions and wanted to find a way to twist my words to get me banned. He then denied my unban request when I specifically requested he doesnt view it and a higher authority does.

You take your unban request very unproffesionally which I have pictures of. Nowhere does it ask you want it to be looked after by a different admin.
[Image: 0UcoOiW.png]
Besides all of your harassment from your friends which I will not involve (However I have pictures of), you disrespected me and my staff team.
[Image: vUyI5YG.jpg]
[Image: NWTGm0D.jpg]
You obviously intended your words to have malicious intent as how they are directed at Nighthawk. I do not allow my team members to be disrespected.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
--

This is not abuse, if you feel your ban is unfair, please create a Unban-Request.

The following points are no abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
  • Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
  • Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
  • Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
  • Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
    • Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.

• Removing your props.
    • Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.

• Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.

• Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.

• The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

First I would like to point out you cannot make a decision on your own abuse thread, Secondly none of those people where my friends and I did not tell any of them to post or comment.
Also on the note of the person entirely not involved in the situation a UBR was already posted.
Now Grub, You simply chose to interpret what I said into an insult when I was simply commenting on your promotion to super admin, and regarding nighthawkd comment I simply thought he didnt know the rules, but then he told me he did, I told you specifically there was no disrespect intended but you obviously wanted to ban me so you did so.

If saying "grub is having fun" is worth a 3 day ban then you'll have to excuse me I thought this was cityrp not jailrp.
No abuse noted.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.