EvoCity Police Department
Too late to apply now.

Was absolutely amazing. Thanks everyone for such a great time.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • MrTreeGames
AWESOME. Thanks for the awesome RP.
Well done everyone, I really enjoyed doing that. Big thanks to Tree for setting this up.
Thank you all for participating, a lot received deserved Roleplay points. Hearing your comments shows me you all really enjoyed.
Again: This shows why Fearless needs a Voice Radio! Please comment your opinion on the event!

Thank you:

Viljo
Jan
JosephCox
Mintblackbeard
Prosto
Hitman
Falcao
Doctor KuaLa
TheMJ
JackZ
AwestruckBullet
GHOSTKILL3R
Balls
ConnZ
Goigle
Kahjo
DVN
Yellow
Skummet
Pear (Big thanks)
Suarez (Big thanks)
Nighthawkd (Big thanks)

Thank you!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 4 users Like MrTreeGames's post:
  • Suarez, Pear, DVN, Yellow
A truly mind blowing and extraorindinary event. Some of FLs best RPers packed into one insane RP which was never boring at any stage. Huge thanks to everyone who took part and organised the event. It was phenomenal.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Pear
(09-20-2015, 08:11 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: Thank you all for participating, a lot received deserved Roleplay points. Hearing your comments shows me you all really enjoyed.
Again: This shows why Fearless needs a Voice Radio! Please comment your opinion on the event!

Thank you:

-Snip-

Thank you!

The names... They are not... In alphabetical order!!!!! Gah!!!!!!

Now on topic it was a great event I had a lot of fun doing it. I'm sorry that I wasn't there for the ending part but I had to clear something up with a couple staff members as they were confused on something!

Thank you Tree for organizing the event and thank you to all who participated in the event and made it what it was!
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 1 user Likes NightHawkd's post:
  • DVN
Tis was best event i ever seen in my whole life Smile I really enjoyed tis Wink .