Replace the briefcase
(07-03-2015, 01:17 PM)Freezak Wrote: +Support, only if it could be a little smaller, this one is horribly huge.

Agreed.
+Support wait, Since most of us already have briefcases shouldn't we get a replacement.
+Support Honestly I like the width of the briefcase we have now, however if it was thicker it would be more pleasing
I have made it a bit smaller and thicker.

Spoiler :
LEFT is the updated one. Its same size as the original but not that thick (just about 0,4cm).
[Image: 6E6969C215B493F4ABA3F6DAFB73BDADC5520CBC]

Difference between new and original (regarding size now). LEFT IS ORIGINAL AND RIGHT IS NEW ONE.

The following 2 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • Cody, Hitman
(07-03-2015, 03:33 PM)Goigle Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 12:17 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: If it will stay at same price and model is just replaced then I think there would be no need for it because it shouldn't disappear. Not sure though.

Yes, if they approved the suggestion the staff would probably just change the world model of the briefcase and the players would not notice anything besides the model change.

Yes I think you're right.
+Support = The current one looks pretty bad, its way too thin.
[Image: alfred.png]
Good job on the models dark!
(07-03-2015, 10:15 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: I have made it a bit smaller and thicker.

Spoiler :
LEFT is the updated one. Its same size as the original but not that thick (just about 0,4cm).
[Image: 6E6969C215B493F4ABA3F6DAFB73BDADC5520CBC]

Difference between new and original (regarding size now). LEFT IS ORIGINAL AND RIGHT IS NEW ONE.

Huge +Support
-Support

What I already said: The current one is already way to f'ing big and you made it even worse...

Nevermind, it had to be smaller. Misunderstanding here Smile
+Support
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
+support