Something is Causing script erros
Exclamation 
Hi, This has only started to happen today it was fine yesterday and this morning. I keep on getting "Something is causing script errors" and I I just checked in console I got this 

ERROR] gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/cl_init.lua:503: attempt to call method 'Name' (a nil value)

1. Run - gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/cl_init.lua:503
   2. HUDPaint - gamemodes/base/gamemode/cl_init.lua:75
    3. HUDPaint - gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/cl_init.lua:75
     4. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/cl_init.lua:1043

It is like a load of them. Please help me fix this or is it happening to everyone
(07-02-2015, 03:33 PM)BouncingBall Wrote: Hi, This has only started to happen today it was fine yesterday and this morning. I keep on getting "Something is causing script errors" and I I just checked in console I got this 

ERROR] gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/cl_init.lua:503: attempt to call method 'Name' (a nil value)

1. Run - gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/cl_init.lua:503
   2. HUDPaint - gamemodes/base/gamemode/cl_init.lua:75
    3. HUDPaint - gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/cl_init.lua:75
     4. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/cl_init.lua:1043

It is like a load of them. Please help me fix this or is it happening to everyone

If this happens while lockpicking a car, it is because you are looking away and nothing to worry about...
If it happens otherwise, no idea.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • MacTavish
I only just joined a server & I picked lock a car once and it has never said that to me. It is my first time it has done it. It was working fine this morning.
It's a bug for some people when they look at cars (*cough*newgmodupdate*cough*)

Make a thread in the bugs section, the devs are probably more active there than here.
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
why garry, why.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 4 users Like Wood's post:
  • Brynn, Voluptious, Cody, Benporium
it was before the update, its something to do with the name on cars
Garry didn't break anything. I've repeated this bug multiple times on the ford transit and everything else has worked for me.

Garry is not to blame this time.
Ex-Server Teacher
Yeah this is some bugged cars that wont show they letter when you see them and you get spammed with this, this is around for 4-3 days i think
#BlameGarry
The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
  • BasicallyMental