Opinion on potential new models?
Any update news for the ambulance too? Since I think working sirens with a higher quality model will be brilliant.
Wood said a few pages back that he'd be working on getting it ready.
Personally i dont really like the hats but appart from that +SUPPORT!
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Great support. Everything is better than the current models... Hats are just fine. Maybe it would be cool to decide if you want them or not. So you can add/remove them yourself ingame.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Is it just me or is that ambulance HUGE?
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
+support
Nobel has finished re-texturing the old female police models so that they're more in line with the new male ones, and looking at it on the server there's a definite increase in clarity and texture quality. There are still only two female models, but we don't have a lot to work from right now. Once we start getting more female models then we'll have more to work from.

Old:
[Image: 2ac160b4a5bfb4de84d2ed4ce8d1c328.jpg]

New:
[Image: 13692129e6c296a06b9e96f391364f52.jpg]

All we need now is the paramedic female re-textures.
The following 5 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Nacreas, Mr.UnionSniper, slicedhomos, Noble, James_Gaff
I've tested the files on the steam workshop, and with compression they're only 3.747MB (that's right, 747 - we're shipping updates in by jet now motherf*cker). Absolutely tiny. Even someone in Zimbabwe or North Korea could download this with ease.

The only problem I foresee, though I doubt it'll happen, is that my content update for this includes a file called materials/models/fearless/cops/female/evo_police_female.vtf, which I think is already on one of Soul's workshop content packs. As I'll be replacing the server-side file with the new one that'll be in the new workshop pack, I don't foresee any conflicts, but if there are, then we may have to wait a while until Soul is available to update his pack.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • mobiledove, GeorgeTheBoy
(07-02-2015, 12:29 PM)Faustie Wrote: I've tested the files on the steam workshop, and with compression they're only 3.747MB (that's right, 747 - we're shipping updates in by jet now motherf*cker). Absolutely tiny. Even someone in Zimbabwe or North Korea could download this with ease.

The only problem I foresee, though I doubt it'll happen, is that my content update for this includes a file called materials/models/fearless/cops/female/evo_police_female.vtf, which I think is already on one of Soul's workshop content packs. As I'll be replacing the server-side file with the new one that'll be in the new workshop pack, I don't foresee any conflicts, but if there are, then we may have to wait a while until Soul is available to update his pack.

That.... thats sexy.
Noice! +Support Snap-backs for Fultz
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]