Another addition to [FL] Staff
Congrats man, I've seen you play and no-one deserves it more than you i'd say.
[Time played : 48]
[RP points : 5]

(09-27-2011, 07:05 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Like RP points matter. Everyone can do brilliant RP without admins on. No points, even though great RP.
Some people don't get points because admins are too busy with stuff.
Some people get them for the most stupid things, while you're trying goddamn hard.

Dear Mr. Biowulf

I suggest you go sleep now, or you better calm down.

Best regards
Andreas
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 7 users Like Andreas's post:
  • SoulRipper, WorldWideCoffee, Faustie, FuttBucker24, boolean, CrAzyWirE, Triangle
Next Person who wants to rage about this matter send it direct to me in a PM.

Admin status is for a players exceptional performance of RP.

Thanks everyone , I can assure you all that i will try to do my best as an admin.
The following 1 user Likes Pechvarry's post:
  • Triangle
Just to expand on what Andreas was saying there..

The reason Pechvarry was chosen as admin is because HE WAS A BETTER OPTION FOR IT THAN YOU. Just because you don't think so doesn't lessen this statement in any way. He deserves to be an admin, he's a good RPer and I'm positive he'll do an excellent job.

Now how about you stop bitching because you didn't get admin or you're insecure or whatever and man the fuck up and acknowledge that Pechvarry fully deserves admin, moreso than anyone who is complaining. Next person to have a go at Pechvarry while I'm there is going to fully appreciate the meaning of severe facial and torso lacerations caused by excessive speed into a concrete wall. Get me?

Congrats Pechvarry, welcome to the team Smile
The following 5 users Like Faustie's post:
  • FuttBucker24, Andreas, SoulRipper, equal, Triangle
Congratz Spechvarry !
(09-27-2011, 06:44 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Congratulations Pechvarry.

Just one question: Who the fuck are you?

Although I've never heard of you - welcome to FL Smile I'm sure you'll do a good job.

If however, I have actually RP'd with you many many times, and given you RP points etc, then I'm sorry - my memory sucks today Tounge

Either way, welcome Smile
Congratulations on the team Pech! Looking forward to work with you :-)
I have roleplayed with Pechvarry as SS, I gotta say he does some damn fine work on the lines, catches 9/10 criminals and never fails to let anyone down, no wonder he has that many RP points.

Congratulations man, you've earnt it.
[Image: source.gif]
well hes a great rper i know him well : ) gratz! looking forward to play with ya again
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?