Unban Request - Chocolate Labrador
Posted on behalf of Chocolate Labrador as he is forum banned.

Your name: Chocolate Labrador

Your ban ID: 62845

Banned by: [FL] Soulripper, [FL] General Rickets

Reason: "Privacy Infrigement"

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you:  Hello, I would like to appeal my ban on the forums. I regret making the post which got me into banned for the reason of privacy infringement. I was not aware that this was a rule. I also did not mean to disclose anyone's personal information in order to hurt them.
Common sense should have told you that posting someone's personal information on the internet wasn't a good idea.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Its up to soul but I don't support an unban

You gave away things about soul's personal life.... how could you not know this was a rule?
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Posted on behalf of Chocolate Labrador

The information? I never disclosed his personal information and I respect Soul very highly but I liked the hotel and thought i'd share with the community, I should of course have known to ask Soul first.
There is no rule about disclosing information. No names were given or contact details.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
- Not involved - Warned
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
As I was in the v2d TS channel yesterday I overheard you planning on not only posting the information that was posted but also planning on going further and supplying more detailed information that would have involved soul.

If I remember correctly other users that can back this up are: Mustang,Voluptious,Griim.

Nobody in this community including soul would expect their details that involve their personal life to be made public, because when you sign up to the community you expect your private information to also be kept safe.
(06-29-2015, 05:20 PM)evilmat360 Wrote: As I was in the v2d TS channel yesterday I overheard you planning on not only posting the information that was posted but also planning on going further and supplying more detailed information that would have involved soul.

If I remember correctly other users that can back this up are: Mustang,Voluptious,Griim.

Nobody in this community including soul would expect their details that involve their personal life to be made public, because when you sign up to the community you expect your private information to also be kept safe.

Such threats are also a violation of the ToS which you already breached with the thread
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Posted on behalf of Chocolate Labrador

I now realize what I did was out of place. It could have serious consequences if this private data would be misused. Before, I meant it lightheartedly and I did not realize what impact it could have. However, I hope you can see that I truly do not mean harm to any individuals or the Fearless community. I enjoy playing on the servers so much, it would be a loss for me to never be able to play again. All I can say is that I am sorry and please reconsider.
I can back up what evilmat is saying,you didn't just post the thread,no you took PRIDE in posting it.

You told us how you found the information and you both encouraged and planned to make another thread, this time including Souls phone number of other things

You had no regret in posting the information, and also encouraged others such as reefaz and giant Pony to make more threads directly harassing soul.

You were told numerous times that soul would not like this. We reminded all three of you numerous times that Soul would not take this lightly after 2 SOULRIPPER. You had plenty of time to stop, but you decided to ignore us instead.
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Denied user planned and knew the consequences of posting such material on the forums.