Briefcase accessory
This is amazing, I am loving all the new updates recently! Seems great and will enhance roleplay
This is bloody amazing. To complete the look, you have to add a fez now.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Great work!
This'll be great for RP's!
How does it work with handcuffs? Is it just unequipped or something?
Maybe in the future a gun could be stored in it (Hitman style) that isnt found on a search; instead the briefcase has to be searched too
The following 1 user Likes slicedhomos's post:
  • Link
(06-29-2015, 12:19 AM)Faustie Wrote: This item's only restriction is the cost; there is no donator or RPP restriction, as I see no reason to slap an arbitrary restriction on what's currently just a briefcase

I can't buy it as none donator?
Ah I think I see the problem there. For whatever reason it seems to coded such that if you're not a donator you can't even buy clothes. Let me take a look.
Fixed.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Welker, GRiiM
I can walk past and just say exuse me Buisness man coming through, see the breifcase?
Also it will be extremly useful RP wise for both Gun Dealers and Black Market Dealers as if they are going to deliver goods, they can pretend to open up the breifcase and show them the goods.
Best 25k I've ever spent.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Buys briefcase > Becomes a criminal > Kidnaps a cop > Cuts cops finger off > Deliver briefcase with finger to president > ??? > Profit.

Amazing.
The following 4 users Like Kierondeeuk's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Dauntless, Burnett, Faustie
I fucking love you