Return of Nacreas
(06-28-2015, 01:57 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 01:10 PM)Jan Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 01:08 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 12:57 PM)Jan Wrote: How about actually thinking twice before you leave, instead of leaving, causing unneeded attention and then returning within two weeks?

You did not know the circumstances so stop bitching as you always do?

Couldn't care less about the circumstances, if you leave, leave. Don't return within two weeks.

Stop attention seeking on threads which don't concern you. If you continue to flame you will be warned.

That's not flaming nor seeking attention, that's stating an opinion.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • aviator,
(06-28-2015, 02:29 PM)Jan Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 01:57 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 01:10 PM)Jan Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 01:08 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 12:57 PM)Jan Wrote: How about actually thinking twice before you leave, instead of leaving, causing unneeded attention and then returning within two weeks?

Couldn't care less about the circumstances, if you leave, leave. Don't return within two weeks.

Stop attention seeking on threads which don't concern you. If you continue to flame you will be warned.

That's not flaming nor seeking attention, that's stating an opinion.

Look. I don't want to jump in the band wagon here and continue this. Jan I understand you have opinion and you are entitled to it, but everyone should have their day of fame. In this case its Nacreas's since he was repromoted over reasons I'm not going to disclose since he's also entitled to his own personal privacy. All that we ask is you show respect for the man who was just promoted. 
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Nacreas
Jan At this point I don't think anyone cares about your opinion you left FL because you took it to hard when you got banned, honestly grow up. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.
(06-28-2015, 03:21 PM)Agent Wrote: Jan At this point I don't think anyone cares about your opinion you left FL because you took it to hard when you got banned, honestly grow up. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

I'm pretty sure people care more about my opinion then anyone has ever did about yours, also you're the last person to tell anyone to grow up.

Can we stop the pathetic 100 vs. 1 game now?
[Image: FoaOznO.png]

[Image: wL3eBqU.png]

:^)
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
Quote:
  1. 3. Only write a goodbye thread when you're going to leave the community forever or when you will be away for several months.
Can admins not even follow the rules of this forum? I mean, really, you will get flamed at for joining back and leaving and so on, but what I find a joke is that the other admins, EG Rickets think this is a good idea,                                      
Quote: Rickets:

Grow the fuck up, if you think the best way to treat a community is to take the piss and offend someone you don't know, get real.
I do have to agree with Jan, why leave then come back so quick?
Seems pathetic.
The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Jan,
Didn't you leave because the community turned so racist and then joined the servers the next day under a different name assuming nobody would find out who you where?

Anyway, this post is to welcome Nacreas back as an administrator, not to bitch to eachother about who left and joined back a week later.
The following 3 users Like Mustang's post:
  • Nyander, James_Gaff, Safira
(06-28-2015, 04:35 PM)Reefaz Wrote: [Image: FoaOznO.png]
[Image: wL3eBqU.png]
:^)
Don't post about stuff that was way before your time, it's not a smart thing to do. And not very relevant either.
Everyone stop being right royal bellends please. A decent admin has decided to return so fucking be it. Let him return. To be honest Conn what you've just said about Nac (being pathetic etc.) applies mostly for you. It's a gaming community for fuck sake. This is Garry's Mod.

The admin team aren't going to turn around and say, this, are they.

Sorry Nac, how fucking dare you decide to come back after two weeks. We're gonna have to demote you for being so annoying.

#Nac4Demote
The following 3 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Safira, Nacreas, Obay
Please tell me where in the good-bye section he wrote a good-bye thread.

It's obvious that Nacreas had his reasons for leaving, he dealt with what ever he had left for, he wanted to come back, we allowed it. Nacreas was, and is now, again a fantastic admin. We welcomed him back with open arms.

If you really want to get into it, and point out rules being broken, both you Connbob and Jan have broken rule 3 in the good-bye section.
You see, it states leaving the COMMUNITY. That means leaving servers, and forums. Seems you failed to do so.

This isn't what this thread is about though. Welcome back Nacreas, great to have you back.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 2 users Like SirCrow's post:
  • Nyander, Nacreas