[Unofficial][Recruiting] Famiglia Cipriani
IC
Name: Francesco Vincent Serpico
Nationality: Italian
Description: A graduate from Università di Bari law school with ties to the local mafia. Has seen 'business' up close.
Background [History]: I was raised in Little Italy where I worked with in my father's grocery store from an early age. I became firm friends with a hired hand, Andolini, and I was particularly upset when he was moved out by a local mafia boss, even offering to steal from my father to help my friend. Andolini refused, saying that it would be an offence to my father. After Andolini killed Don Fanucci and becomes the new Don of the neighbourhood, hired me to act as consigliere. I served him loyally and showed incredible insight. I served as his most trusted advisor for years until he was stricken with cancer and the family falls apart. 
Why you want to apply: I'm highly educated in corporate and criminal law, I can easily persuade people into completing actions. I believe I can advise the family by allowing it to utilize my skills and expertise to the fullest. I also know how the business works as I've seen it in action.
By signing this form, I agree to follow all the rules
OOC
Steam Name: Lord Octagon
RP Points:2
Bans:0

P.S I'm aiming more for the Lawyer/Consigliere occupation in the long term.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] Famiglia Cipriani - by Lord Octagon - 06-27-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Famiglia Cipriani - by Davidson - 06-28-2015, 07:29 AM
RE: [Unofficial] Famiglia Cipriani - by Altoria - 06-28-2015, 08:16 AM
RE: [Unofficial] Famiglia Cipriani [Recruiting] - by Create - 06-03-2016, 11:27 AM