Unban Request
Your name: Darkside

Your ban ID: 62796

Banned by: [FL] Barkles

Reason: using a vehicle asa weapon, FearRP

Involved: Some Polcie officers and DJ_BADBOY_69

Why we should unban you: First thing, I wasn't using my car as weapon. We when in a pursuit and they trapped me so I backed up and went forward. There was a Police Sgt at the back of me I missed then 2 cops from no where came out infround with guns and then I hit them as I coundnt stop. So I contunined and the Sgt started shooting at me and got my Car hp down so i get out and the police Sgt shot me.

I couldnt explain this all as Barkles never let me expalin and just banned me.

Thanks
Darkside
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
From what I saw the swat had stopped you, then you drove forwards (under FearRP) and CDM'd both officers using your car as a weapon.

care to explain
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
There was no SWAT...I never saw SWAT around there also the cops ran infrount of my car and I said move and they moved where I drived. I never saw SWAt there and they shouldnt be there anyways. IF they were sorry as I never saw them, I just saw the Polcie SGt with a gunw hen I was driving away with a gun.

Sorry I meant cops.
There was only 3 cops...Sgt and 2 officers...The 2 officers came out of nowhere as I was drving with guns and ran out in front of me...I couldn't stop and I continued and then the sgt shot at me, i got out to surrender and I got shot by him.

I was in the car and he was running from the police and TBH the police ran into the van and then died but the other police killed Darkside
Ill give you benefit of the doubt.

Approved, ban removed.