Fearless App
(09-27-2011, 10:02 PM)Faustie Wrote: You do realize oftentimes you have to pay a fair amount of Apple to get a license to publish an app? I think it used to be $100, so..
Unless you want to release it on the illegal network for jailbroken ipods.

It requires a $100/year AD license and a mac Sad
(09-27-2011, 10:02 PM)Faustie Wrote: You do realize oftentimes you have to pay a fair amount of Apple to get a license to publish an app? I think it used to be $100, so..
Unless you want to release it on the illegal network for jailbroken ipods.

Pretty much this.

Here it states that the Executive Deal costs 99$ if your a "large-scale business owner".

- http://www.ehow.com/how_5068810_publish-app-store.html

However the standard I assume is free.
[Image: source.gif]
(09-27-2011, 11:08 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: However the standard I assume is free.
It's free to download etc, BUT:
Quote:The SDK itself is a free download, but beta SDKs require a paid developer account. In order to release software, one must enroll in the iPhone Developer Program—a step requiring payment and Apple's approval. As of January 2010, cost of enrollment in the iPhone Developer Program is US$99 per year (the cost varies from country to country) for the standard program. Signed keys are provided to upload the application to Apple's App Store. Applications can be distributed in three ways: through the App Store, through enterprise deployment to a company's employees only, and on an "Ad-hoc" basis to up to 100 iPhones. Once distributed through the App Store, a developer can request up to 50 promotional codes that can be used to freely distribute a commercial application he or she has developed. The SDK can only be installed in Mac OS.
( source )
Make it for android Smile
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • The Crack Fox
If it's this too much trouble, maybe, instead of an app, there can just be a mobile version of the forums.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
its a good IDEA
but it will cost "something"
Android App?
Well its ok too but Apple might be better (more users)(dont know if its like this on this forum too)
Apple App?
You need some developpers and well Apple is shit ( sry for that statement since apple betraied me with 450 € I hate apple)
Its an good Idea but one question.
You will play the game...so you use the pc
If the custom content downloads you just can use the steam browser and check some stuff.
Doesnt take so long Cheese to see the important stuff
Do you know how hard it is to code that kind of app for iOS? (+the costs)

Android is easier, but still..