Fearless App
I just had an amazing thought, an app for Fearless RP on the Appstore!

You could log into your FL account and view the forum without having to use safari & you would be able to check your ingame money, items, cars, hours ect aswell as a special bulletin board page on the app that lets you see the latest news and updates without coming on your PC!

The free version can include all stated above, but then with the paid version for either 0.19 or 0.59(Depending on GBP/EUR/USD) you are able to donate through the app, you get access to some clips as guides/comedy stuck just for the app, the ads are taken away and (possibly) a chatroom exclusive for only paid versions, donators on the server and administrators.

It could help with funding aswell as not only giving Apple/Smartphone users an easier way to connect but to also to open a complete new addon that will increase popularity and morale.

Please leave a reply and tell me your thoughts on this suggestion. I can tell you for sure if it was already created, I would have bought it :3

[Image: source.gif]
I dont know about this one it shouldnt be paid for though imo anyway i dont mind udring safari which i am now.
Only problem is that Apple doesn't let anyone make apps. You need to be approved or something, which makes it a lot harder. But, an Android app should be possible to make.
I'm against paying for it, but otherwise it's an interesting idea.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Pointless
Not really, think about if you could check your ingame items, access the site easier and see important posts as on small-screened wireless's its hard to find good posts as you cant open multiple tabs easily.

It could also make Fearless RP some small cash to help partially with funding. I would see getting the paid app is more of a small time donation aswell as getting the extras too.
[Image: source.gif]
(09-27-2011, 04:15 PM)Gestapo Wrote: Pointless
Care to explain why?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Every website on the internet does not need 'an app for that'. A mobile version of the site would be far more appropriate, and be cheaper and simpler at the same time. This is because it's just a script that changes the stylesheets being used depending on the UAString (yes i understand it would take some time to produce a half decent set of stylesheets for the website).
I am somehow both for and against this idea.

For: Why not Cheese It's a time saver

Against: Because mobile internet works just as well.
You do realize oftentimes you have to pay a fair amount of Apple to get a license to publish an app? I think it used to be $100, so..
Unless you want to release it on the illegal network for jailbroken ipods.