New prisoner models
Great work guys, well done!!
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
Oh great, we can finally differentiate an evading prisoner from a trespasser in the nexus!

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Screenshots?

Wanna see what they're like.
YES!
FEMALES!
THANK YOU!
(06-27-2015, 06:38 AM)Jericho Wrote: These are how I like the updates. Nice surprises. That way nobody has to get hyped and disappointed due to delays.

Aye, I definitely agree. It doesn't help development much when you're forced to work to a public deadline, as any unexpected development or issue can push back the date and then you've just upset the community, which is no good. I try to keep internal deadlines with the staff team, as those keep me on track and the community isn't affected by any issues that slow me down.

I do tend to contact a few long-time members from FL each time with updates like these, i.e. Avgar and a couple of others saw part of this update a few days before release. I do this to try and get a little player opinion on the update, rather than just admin opinion; that way I know if this is something players will really want. Obviously, that's why I leave the threads open for discussion, too.

What an oversight of me to forget screenshots! Next time I'm on server I'll grab a couple, unless someone else posts them first.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Benporium
[Image: 5A15B958C3AEB486C18FE89C53BB771C4138D014]
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • James_Gaff, Benporium