JuicySmith's Unban request.
Your name: JuicySmith

Your ban ID: 58348

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: FearRP 11th ban 2nd offence for this. Extended to perm as he came into TS started insulting me.

Involved:Me and Rickets

Why we should unban you: Because, the reason is because I fell as if the ban was unnecessary because 1. I did nor FearRP, I helped a friend and 2. I did not insult you I called you Admin of the year, I never knew it was offensive now. Also I feel as if I am ready to play again, also wish o play with my friends on the serer as well. So consider it please.
What are you talking about? I banned you for breaking fearrp even after being warned you then joined teamspeak and insulted me. I am do not see any reason to unban you.

Well at the same time you were being rude to me. I did not insult you, I called you admin of the year.
Is this going to be ignored now is it?
I'm not sure exactly what you said
But I'm sure saying what you stated above was not meant in a nice way
Well, it still isn't offensive. I still see no obligation to why it is meant in a mean way. He was rude ignoring me, just saying the same thing because he can't face the fact he is wrong.
Well? What will happen? Will I be out ruled by rank or will it be treated evenly?
Please be patient and do not bump your unban request.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Ok I am just stating in the first place we was getting banned for people metagaming against us to know we had weapons so they rushed out apartments and shot me so then Juicy Came in and shot them so then we got pulled into an admin sit and Juicy got banned I got let off but I still see no reason why he was getting banned in the first place. Especially because they metagamed and nothing happened to them.
Some 1 breaking rules isn't an excuse to break them your self
No you won't be treated evenly as your are not even in matters like this
As for the insults he says he doesn't remember exactly what you said but he is sure it's worse than what you stated which to me is still an insult when considering context