Allow Search Warrants on Dead Players:
Unsure if this is a bug, or an intentional feature, but this picture essentially illustrates the problem:

[Image: 31fc509baacbe119cc113cff75848be3.jpg]

As the 'popup' message shows, you cannot search-warrant dead players. (I assume it's intentional, as after they respawn, there's also a popup along the lines of <Insert name> cannot be warranted, they just spawned.'

So i'm basically asking for this to be removed for search warrants. I don't understand why it's there. (I understand why with arrest warrants, as that would breach NLR. But with search warrants, the government whom is searching hasn't actually died, and as such, this just acts as an annoyance?)
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • Audacter
+support

It seems silly to just get rid of the warrant if they died. I understand it's for NLR and the like but if you shoot the owner of the house, while in his house, you can't finish the rest of your search and in some cases you cannot leave if there are fading doors.

I'd say make the warrant disappear 10 minutes after they died because they aren't supposed to return to their house for 10 minutes anyway.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
It causes nothing but trouble and additional waiting times to get warrants.

+Support
+Support
+Support
+Support

Sometimes, once killed during a raid or situation players tend not to respawn and stay dead so you can't access their base. I also think you should be able to warrant them at any time, so this would include the 'This player has just spawned' shite.
+support
+support
+ Support

No reason to go into detail why.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Just +Support
Logic
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander