WIN 250K while helping me fake my degree (yay!)
(06-26-2015, 03:08 PM)Wood Wrote: Chocolate mate, no offence intended but do you literally just come on the forums to have a go at people? It's all I've seen from your posts recently.

Every post, Is criticism to someone and this is what I call constructive criticism yet you say I try to start fights? 

No, I don't want to cause arguments' but the people will continue to bicker about it and Its' always going to be put on me when I try to put some criticism there.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Wood's mum is hawt

Also Wood's a mlg gym lad m8
The following 1 user Likes lods of emone's post:
  • Von Tempski
Wood's mum is hawt.

But Von - just a heads up:

GCSE or equal too

As level or equal too

A Level or equal too

Degree level or equal too

Greater than Degree

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
Wood's mum is hawt.
lol wut
(06-30-2015, 07:45 AM)Safira Wrote: Wood's mum is hawt.

But Von - just a heads up:

GCSE or equal too

As level or equal too

A Level or equal too

Degree level or equal too

Greater than Degree

Thanks, I literally can't do shit about it now though or it will erase my results >.<
Wood's mum is hawt

m8 why not
oh hey, that kinda rhymes
i have self control
Wood's mom is hawt.

I can prove it *shows picture on phone* (Joking).
Wood's mum is hawt
Woods mum is hawt.
You're Welcome Von.
Always happy to help out a brother. (Especially when they're offering the exact $ I need so I can buy a BMW)
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(06-26-2015, 03:18 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote:
(06-26-2015, 03:08 PM)Wood Wrote: Chocolate mate, no offence intended but do you literally just come on the forums to have a go at people? It's all I've seen from your posts recently.

Every post, Is criticism to someone and this is what I call constructive criticism yet you say I try to start fights? 

No, I don't want to cause arguments' but the people will continue to bicker about it and Its' always going to be put on me when I try to put some criticism there.

Jan 2.0

Also, Wood's mum is hawt