Unban Pletikosa (not fair ban)
Exclamation 
Your name: Pletikosa
Your ban ID: 62719
Banned by: [Fl:M]Brynn
Reason: Metagaming. You've had enough chances. (Requested perma - Contact [FL:M] Brynn for full details).

Involved: [FL:M]Brynn
Why we should unban you:
So , i don't knew this , that Teamspeak metagaming is.
All time search the Admins reason to ban me!
I have said 100times that i dont knew this with metagaming.
have I made what the bad? what I not even knew?
I know this was my last chance, but what am I not able to do for it if I this knew? brynn always said with my 380H I should know this, however, like? I play only this week again because I was only 6months was banned!
I SHOULD ONLY FETCH HIM IS NOW SO BADLY AS I WOULD HAVE AMOK RUN MADE!

Thanks for READING!
Hello,

You was using a Teamspeak to metagame, you admitted it to me.

Then you said "you don't know what the rule is" but you had 300+ hours, and 13 bans, and two last chance bans.

In this UBR you said you was banned for 6 months. With in those 6 months you were banned you should have go though the rules, and made sure you had a full understanding of those rules for when you came back.
(06-24-2015, 09:02 PM)Brynn Wrote: Hello,

Then you said "you don't know what the rule is" but you had 300+ hours, and 13 bans, and two last chance bans.

In this UBR you said you was banned for 6 months. With in those 6 months you were banned you should have go though the rules, and made sure you had a full understanding of those rules for when you came back.

Oh come yoact thus as I would havemeasured murder madeit was not amistake what I knewBut to punishimmediately with Ban instead of sayingthis that does not go is real to hardI havedone nobody what the bad.
Signature to to big -Ikaros
(06-25-2015, 09:27 AM)DaniPleti Wrote:
(06-24-2015, 09:02 PM)Brynn Wrote: Hello,

Oh come yoact thus as I would havemeasured murder madeit was not amistake what I knewBut to punishimmediately with Ban instead of sayingthis that does not go is real to hardI havedone nobody what the bad.

That makes no sense. please use a reliable service like https://translate.google.co.uk/

Or speak in German and we can get our German administrator to translate it for you.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Ach komm , ihr tut so als wäre ich ein Massen Mörder , ich habe damit niemanden was angetan! Ich wusste es einfach nicht (Metagaming). Und dafür ein Ban? Es gibt auch eine Blacklist. Jeden Tag sehe ich leute wie die RDM , Propclimben , natürlich ich kriege die Schuld weil mein Freund kein Englisch kann und auf den Server spielt! Ich habe ihn gesagt er muss Englisch können aber nein jetzt habe ich die denn Ban! Das ist doch das gleiche Teamspeak und pm. Nur im Reallife habe ich auch Teamspeak auf mein Handy. Ich habe ja nichts schlimmes gemacht. ich wusste nichtmal das dass metagaming ist.
Und hier stehen keine Regeln , auf der Website.
I've taken some time to consider my verdict, and I'm going to deny this, seen as you did break the server rules, regarding metagaming.

Denied.