Friedrich's Ban Appeal
Your name: Heinrich (Steam name)
Your ban ID: 62684 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: [FL] General Rickets (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
Reason: Admin Disrespect (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
Involved: Nobody was involved. (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
Why we should unban you: I haven't played on fearless for a long time. I saw my friend playing on the server and decided to join him. When I came on the server, I was completely drunk, screwed around, and eventually got banned for disrespecting a staff member. I am highly apologetic for all the trouble I've caused, and wish to be given another chance. I wasn't sober, broke the rules, and got banned. On a side note, this is what happens when you drink yourself to death at night, nothing good ever comes out of it. (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
You put your Steam ID instead of your Ban ID, which is: 62684
So you came on the server and insulted two members of staff and various members of the community as well as claiming to be ex-staff on FL, you did not sound "drunk" whilst we "talked".

I will get a few opinions on the matter before conclusion.

(06-26-2015, 12:25 AM)General Rickets Wrote: So you came on the server and insulted two members of staff and various members of the community as well as claiming to be ex-staff on FL, you did not sound "drunk" whilst we "talked".

I will get a few opinions on the matter before conclusion.

Overall, being drunk is no excuse to break the rules. I came on the server, caused problems for the players, and the staff team. I apologize for all the trouble I've caused. I didn't plan on playing, but I saw my friend playing, so I joined him. Trust me when I say this, I was completely drunk, whether you heard it or not, I was completely out of my mind. I hope you guys take me seriously and reduce my ban or even lower it.
Sorry if I am bumping my thread, but, is there any word on my appeal?
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, rule 4 of UBRs (Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.).
Denial authorised by the banning administrator.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]