Old, wrong ban removed from my record.
Your name: Sub-Zero

Your ban ID: 39198

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: Apparent explicit use of language

Involved: I really can't remember it was so long ago. It was a fellow FUMUKU member though.

Why we should unban you: Look, It's ridiculous, why I was banned. I'll tell you the exact reason: I and two of my clan mates had a little house at the woodlands bar on v2d. It was late at night and we were all joking around (in private, might I add. We were absolutely no way near anybody else) and for some reason, whether Killjoy just didn't like Blackdog and wanted to harm FUMUKU or he was just bored, I was being followed by an invisible admin. I said to my friend who had a female model "ayy bby u want sum fuk" and I was banned for that. Seriously. I didn't "go around" saying it like Killjoy tried to imply. I said it once, in MY base, in private, to a friend who is a guy and laughed about it.  Every admin I've asked about it has agreed it wasn't a valid ban. So I want it removed from my record, please.
If this ban was somehow invalid, then you should have appealed the ban in 2013 when it was issued.

I'm afraid that we don't really remove old bans when they are years old.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-23-2015, 11:01 PM)Enzyme Wrote: If this ban was somehow invalid, then you should have appealed the ban in 2013 when it was issued.

I'm afraid that we don't really remove old bans when they are years old.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=38726

The only reason I was denied the request was because it was a short ban. It's a ban nontheless on my record which is absolutely invalid. I don't see how the age of the ban has anything to do with this.
Who dares summon me from my dead sleep?

While I remember nothing of it, I refuse to believe I would've been stalking you around, just waiting to hammer you down. A log trace would be awesome to help clear things out here, but I'm guessing you're a little late with your request to get that done.

Obviously it doesn't have any affect whether this infraction gets cleared from your record or not, but my ghost won't have it's name thrown around just like that.
Approved.