iFunny Features
If you have any sort of smart device, you've probably heard of iFunny, and you probably either hate it or you don't.
I want to know if any of you have ever been featured. Personally, I've come close, but no cigar. Has anyone else?
(Sorry for the lack of content in this post, I don't really have much else to add)
Never heard of it. What is it?
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Suarez
It's an app that users use to contribute funny images to, and every couple of hours 20 images are selected to be featured.
Most things on there are pretty funny.
ugh ifunny, if it isn't stole from another site, it's been stolen from the site it's self. it's like 9gag but like an eighth better
So it's basically a copy of Reddit / 9gag / Funnyjunk etc.?
Yeah, I'd say it's basically funnyjunk, but for mobile devices.
Unless I didn't know that funnyjunk also has good mobile support, which in this case, would render iFunny a complete copy.
i have self control
(06-22-2015, 06:46 PM)GRiiM Wrote: So it's basically a copy of Reddit / 9gag / Funnyjunk etc.?

yeh but even more shit than those 3

if thats even possible
Sounds decent to be honest, will give it a download on my break at work.
Well, I don't know if you'd call it decent, lol. The 20 features each day are about the only good posts, if you go to collective (where everyone's posts go, it's rummaged by moderators each day to find good content for features except it get +365k submissions every day) 90% of it is anime/furry/mlp/doctor who obsessions & fandoms, and people bicker back and forth over it. I just look at the features and a section called popular, which is past features just scrambled up.