(07-01-2015, 04:14 PM)GreenPoison182 Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] GreenPoison182

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43791561
Hours: Around 320
RPPs: 2
Bans: 1
Blacklists: 1
Knowledge of Rules (0/10): 7-8
Knowledge of mafia / organised crime (0/10): 6
Which role are you applying for: Some violent guy, that has no family.
How can you benefit this roleplay: I love violence, and I feel no remorse, nor guilt,(in-game) for my actions. I do not like being in a family, therefore I do not want kids or a wife/girlfriend.
Why are you applying for this particular role: The more violence, the better!
(If applying for Don, Underboss or Mayor) What are your leadership skills like: Not applying for a leader.
(If applying for anything else) Are you able to follow orders: I may fail instructions, but orders, those can I follow.

Accepted as a random thug. Prepared to get brutally slaughtered by one or all of the five families for getting in their way.

I do not feel comfortable being sort of in the background, non important, and targeted by everyone. If possible, I would like to apply for Sonny Corleone.
(07-01-2015, 11:04 PM)GreenPoison182 Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 05:38 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 04:14 PM)GreenPoison182 Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] GreenPoison182

Which role are you applying for: Some violent guy, that has no family.
How can you benefit this roleplay: I love violence, and I feel no remorse, nor guilt,(in-game) for my actions. I do not like being in a family, therefore I do not want kids or a wife/girlfriend.
Why are you applying for this particular role: The more violence, the better!
(If applying for Don, Underboss or Mayor) What are your leadership skills like: Not applying for a leader.
(If applying for anything else) Are you able to follow orders: I may fail instructions, but orders, those can I follow.

Accepted as a random thug. Prepared to get brutally slaughtered by one or all of the five families for getting in their way.

I do not feel comfortable being sort of in the background, non important, and targeted by everyone. If possible, I would like to apply for Sonny Corleone.

If so, please apply with a strong and detailed application in order to secure a position as Sonny Corleone.
I posted an application, but I want a new character, so....

Which role are you applying for: Sonny Corleone
How can you benefit this roleplay: I love violence, and I feel no remorse, nor guilt,(in-game) for my actions.
Why are you applying for this particular role: The more violence, the better! And Sonny is the most violent member in the Corleone.
(If applying for anything else) Are you able to follow orders: I may fail instructions, but orders, those I can follow.
(07-02-2015, 05:04 PM)GreenPoison182 Wrote: I posted an application, but I want a new character, so....

Which role are you applying for: Sonny Corleone
How can you benefit this roleplay: I love violence, and I feel no remorse, nor guilt,(in-game) for my actions.
Why are you applying for this particular role: The more violence, the better! And Sonny is the most violent member in the Corleone.
(If applying for anything else) Are you able to follow orders: I may fail instructions, but orders, those I can follow.

Please make your application more detailed, I also feel you do not know the character you wish to roleplay that well, remember, Sonny plays a key part in leading the family once Vito is injured. If you fail instructions then why are you applying for this role?