Unban Req - Rage Dog
Your name: [FL:RP] Rage Dog

Your ban ID: 3600

Why we should unban you: Ahh, this ban is quite ironic. I was helping a friend out because he was holding a knife to a cops face and told him not to move. I held at deagle to him. Shortly after, this cop pulled out his tazer and proceeded to taze us. Who did the failrp here?
your friend and you? you pulled out guns on public.... thats worth a ban bro
(09-26-2011, 04:56 PM)kissmynice Wrote: your friend and you? you pulled out guns on public.... thats worth a ban bro

Maybe you should look over the rules again.

i saw them but why you pulled out deagle just write hide it or something and thats it end the story cus you made from that a huge story.. just say you sorry and those stuff cus guns on public and to aim on someone is iligel so just remember dont aim or someone with guns cus you get ban on it ... next time tell your friend to not try to be a hero and to try kill cus this server have rules... got it?
(09-26-2011, 05:04 PM)kissmynice Wrote: i saw them but why you pulled out deagle just write hide it or something and thats it end the story cus you made from that a huge story.. just say you sorry and those stuff cus guns on public and to aim on someone is iligel so just remember dont aim or someone with guns cus you get ban on it ... next time tell your friend to not try to be a hero and to try kill cus this server have rules... got it?

Ok, maybe I should tell you to read my last post again. Like you said, guns are illegal. I put it in bold for you. Now what does illegal mean? Against the LAW. Not the rules of the server.

just dont pull out guns on public .... the way i read that it was like child game like 3years old dont want to give something.... dude just dont pull out guns say it to your friend cus no one havent wrote yet a unban request on that ....
(09-26-2011, 05:11 PM)kissmynice Wrote: just dont pull out guns on public .... the way i read that it was like child game like 3years old dont want to give something.... dude just dont pull out guns say it to your friend cus no one havent wrote yet a unban request on that ....

Please learn the English language and read my first post again.
Please leave me alone ! Cya dont pull out guns again like a child that dont know how to play and i dont realy care how my english is cus my english is not my first language... im not from usa or something...
(09-26-2011, 05:16 PM)kissmynice Wrote: Please leave me alone ! Cya dont pull out guns again like a child that dont know how to play and i dont realy care how my english is cus my english is not my first language... im not from usa or something...

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021
You were tazed, over 4 cops had you guys at gunpoint. You got up and started shooting.