Unban request
Your name: braydenmk

Your ban ID: 51294

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: Me

Why we should unban you: Hello, fearless admins
I was banned at least 6 months ago because I was to eager to play during my ban then double accounted now it has been a long time and I am ready to come back and follow the rules as I have matured and want to play with my friends from the fearless community. I have really been wanting to play and there is nothing else like fearless. Please take into consideration the amount of time I have been gone from the game, I can't imagine being banned permanently.
Why should you be unbanned? You blatantly ignored the rules once by double accounting. I see no reason why the ban should be reduced.  In fact, most would of gotten a lot longer than 6 months for double accounting.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(06-26-2015, 07:18 PM)Grub Wrote: Why should you be unbanned? You blatantly ignored the rules once by double accounting. I see no reason why the ban should be reduced.  In fact, most would of gotten a lot longer than 6 months for double accounting.
I agree, I did ignore the rules by double accounting and me not knowing double accounting was a thing was my mistake and is no excuse. I will explain what the circumstances were when I got banned if this will help my case. My initial ban was 2 months long as I recall and there was a couple weeks left on the ban, a group of my friends went to play and one of them suggested family sharing Garrys mod so I could play City rp with them and this resulted in me being banned for double accounting within the hour.
I looked back at my ban and I was permanently banned approximately August 28th 2014 (not sure if you can confirm this?). This means it has been 11 months since I have been banned. In my opinion and hopefully yours too this ban has been long enough and I should get a unban for a simple mistake on my part. I know breaking the rules can ruin the game for other players, but in my case double accounting didn't result in anyone having their City RP experience ruined, but I do see how it could be disrespectful to Fearless RP staff. I think I have got my punishment as is and I am very passionate about City RP, I am dying to play with one of my friends that has been playing and miss the committed community and unique gameplay. 
Thank you very much for reading my post
Best Regards, Braydenmk
Now I don't want to bring up other bans in this unban request since it has nothing to do with your double account ban. I do however want to point out one of my issues here.

Le'Fredrick
STEAM_0:0:39280327
[Image: steam.png]

Double Accounting to avoid ban
Never
Console
Le'Fredrick

BRA (48513) - Mass Prop pushing vehicles, RDM, take a break and learn the rules.
Expired
ZedsDead
Braydenmk
BRA (43789) - Prop Minging
Expired
[FL] Shadow
Braydenmk
#39164 BRA : Building illogical items in the city / Public Building
Expired
[FL] Fultz
Braydenmk
FearRP
Expired
Termin
Braydenmk
Ban request 36900 approved: Chair abuse, building on rooftops
Expired
Termin
Braydenmk
Ban Request 37002 Approved - "FailRP, prop abuse."
Expired
Aviator
Braydenmk
BRA Obvious chair abuse
Expired
[FL] Grub

Above is your bans on your record. You've told me you're very passionate about Fearless. Yet your whole ban list doesn't prove that. Your bans are fairly close together and it just makes me personally feel that you disrespected the Fearless community as a whole. Can you shed some light on this? I'm not asking you explain your bans. I just don't see why you should be unbanned. You had quite a big ban history and to make matters worst, you double accounted. I really want you to change my decision, but all the evidence I have, including your ban record, shows that overall you weren't a player who respected the community. It would be a bit different if you only had one ban and that was just double accounting, but I see seven bans total. Eight if I count double accounting.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I agree with you, my bans don't show me in a good light. But I feel as if these bans are not very important because they are all way over a year ago and I have not gotten a chance to prove myself to the Fearless community since. Also as I have stated before I have matured and am eager to follow the rules and play again. Furthermore all my earlier bans are from when I was just starting City Rp and me not fully knowing the rules since I was new. Now I am fully aware of what I can and cannot do. "take a break and learn the rules" - Admin, ZeadsDead.Please take into consideration how long I have been gone. I know I am ready to come back all I need to know is are you going to let me become a member of the Fearless community again?

Thanks once again for reading and replying. 
Denied

You made the choice to double account, you have to face the consequences.