these admins
these admins are not doing their jobs, not going to people who have been waiting for over a hour, not doing their jobs proply, and then banning you when u start getting annoyed and then they say "we are busy" when i have been reporting, reporting and reporting for over a hour and what do they do? FUCK ALL.
The following 1 user Likes Deathcorn112's post:
  • Preditor
Calm down. If you get banned, ranting will not solve anything. Make an Unban reqiest.
The following 1 user Likes Matrix_'s post:
  • MacTavish
It's not a job. Quit crying.
Regards,
aviator
Ehm, yeah. I agree. I kinda wish i could swear them out untill they respond like dogs. Why arent all staff members dogs.. God damnit
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • MacTavish
I was there.... I know this is about me. Truth is you don't listen. When I tried to talk to you, you just talked in caps and ignored me. You called me over about fearrp. I was there watching, I asked you to ask the woman to get out of the car again (which you didn't do) you just said "I already did" then when the people around her were saying she crashed, and we were checking the logs, you shot the car. You said it was an accident but got demoted because to another cop it looked like you shot someone who crashed and were abusing your power as an officer. After you repeatedly yelled in @ and OOC about getting randomly demoted, I came to talk to you and was confronted by your very rude attitude and massive disrespect. You didn't want to talk it out and wanted to call the staff "fucking useless" well I gave you a break to read the rules and not have to put up with us worthless staff.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • Preditor
Maybe I should start taking stabs at players since its so popular to take stabs at admins
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 6 users Like Decay's post:
  • Voluptious, Matrix_, Benporium, Preditor, Megsy, Wood
You are not the only player on the server theres some times 70+ people and maybe 1-4 staff members and so many @ calls coming in that they cant handle them all. The thing to do is either make a br on the player (take screenshots of the rule they broke) and post it in the report section, the other thing you can do is wait patiently and not yell at the staff, they are doing the best they can do.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
The following 1 user Likes CommanderEcho's post:
  • MacTavish
Agreed man all not doing their jobs n shit. Let's demote them all and make you sa man that would be awsum!!
Lol someone is mad
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 2 users Like Pinky's post:
  • Voluptious, Benporium
They're so shit 10/10 demote them all.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Matrix_, Burnett