(06-22-2015, 03:41 PM)Rainbowkiddow Wrote: OOC:
STEAM NAME: Flippert
STEAM ID: 75819094
HOURS: 145
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU? 1-10 : 8
BANS: 1 time.

IC:
NAME: Philip
WHY YOU WISH TO JOIN: My friend will join too. And i like the people who in this clan. And i like the idee of this clan
HOW YOU CAN BENIFIT US: Be an good boy. and recrute maybe another friends or people
WHICH SECTOR YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR: Guard

After review we have decided your application has been: ACCEPTED. Please add me on steam [FL:RP] C7.
This message is mainly targeted at C7, Parry Hotter and Flippert. If you're not one of them, still carry on reading this will be juicy.

Hello.

I am writing to tell you that I have had a bad time on FL whilst your clan was active. I understand you're very aggressive, but two of your members (Parry Hotter and Flippert). Parry Hotter's job was: "Muba - Espionage" and Flippert's was "Muba - Dealer". Clearly representing the clan. I see you have recently accepted them and I must exclaim that they are setting an example. This was the first time I was your clan in action and I was bitterly disappointed. It looked good from the clan page. But look, they broke FearRP, RDMed the President nearly twice, CDMd me for my gun and many other very very very very very annoying things. You're probably all like "oh suarez stop being a dick post a br lol topkek". There are two reasons I am not. One it's not worth it. Two, you're representing the clan. I hope that the clan can recover from this clearly bad decision of hiring these two people. May I say only do clan activity when the owner is online, the owner of the clan that is. Anyway that's my verdict and you haven't set the best first impression.

Cheers, for my mingy experience,

Suarez
The following 7 users Like Suarez's post:
  • wrabbie, BasicallyMental, Jericho, Villain, Davidson, Audacter, Roachy
(06-27-2015, 09:36 AM)Suarez Wrote: This message is mainly targeted at C7, Parry Hotter and Flippert. If you're not one of them, still carry on reading this will be juicy.

Hello.

I am writing to tell you that I have had a bad time on FL whilst your clan was active. I understand you're very aggressive, but two of your members (Parry Hotter and Flippert). Parry Hotter's job was: "Muba - Espionage" and Flippert's was "Muba - Dealer". Clearly representing the clan. I see you have recently accepted them and I must exclaim that they are setting an example. This was the first time I was your clan in action and I was bitterly disappointed. It looked good from the clan page. But look, they broke FearRP, RDMed the President nearly twice, CDMd me for my gun and many other very very very very very annoying things. You're probably all like "oh suarez stop being a *** post a br lol topkek". There are two reasons I am not. One it's not worth it. Two, you're representing the clan. I hope that the clan can recover from this clearly bad decision of hiring these two people. May I say only do clan activity when the owner is online, the owner of the clan that is. Anyway that's my verdict and you haven't set the best first impression.

Cheers, for my mingy experience,

Suarez

^ This guy
As with what Suarez said, I am also extremly disapointed as not only the people Suarez has mentioned, but also Audien, Bacon Man and even yourself C7. The person who is ment to be the face of discipline and authority in the clan as been minging around with the two stated above. I highly suggest you choose your members carefully as with your actions.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 1 user Likes Audacter's post:
  • Suarez
(07-01-2015, 04:24 AM)Audacter Wrote: As with what Suarez said, I am also extremly disapointed as not only the people Suarez has mentioned, but also Audien, Bacon Man and even yourself C7. The person who is ment to be the face of discipline and authority in the clan as been minging around with the two stated above. I highly suggest you choose your members carefully as with your actions.

^^^^^
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:71802224&b=13]
I can't stress the importance of stricter recruitment regulations, people you accept will be representing the clan, and therefore will be representing you as the leader. I said the same thing to BasicallyMental and now he's reformed with a different approach, which in term is a nicer, more professional clan with potential.
The following 4 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Audacter, wrabbie, Davidson, Suarez
*** A message is delivered to C7s mailbox, you take it out and slowly unfold its contents. ***

Dear mstr. President

I am sorry to say but i think my warning is unfair, i did nothing wrong in my eye's.

I only looked at the thinks that happend.

Also i never saw evidence of something that did. please think about it again.

*** The end of the mail arrived***
OOC:
Steam Name: JAPANESE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99170234
Hours: 514
How Active are you?(1-10): 8
Bans: 5
Other: you didn't add this to your application template but you requested that the applicant be over 12 which i am, i am 16. I am also fluent in English and decent in Spanish and Japanese.

InCharacter:
Name: Kevin Costan
Why do you want to join MUBA?: I want to join MUBA because i want a steady company that i can rely on for work.
How can you be useful to MUBA?: I am useful to your company because i know the in's and the out's of assassination. I know how to get some one on more levels than you could imagine. I am aslo a silver tongue and can usually talk my way in and out of things.
Which of the 3 sectors above do you wish to join?: Assassination. Although i wish to work in assassination fully i can also do a little but of work in espionage as well.
(07-04-2015, 09:50 PM)TheGreatWall Wrote: OOC:
Other: you didn't add this to your application template but you requested that the applicant be over 12 which i am, i am 16. I am also fluent in English and decent in Spanish and Japanese.
InCharacter:
Why do you want to join MUBA?: I want to join MUBA because i want a steady company that i can rely on for work.
How can you be useful to MUBA?: I am useful to your company because i know the in's and the out's of assassination. I know how to get some one on more levels than you could imagine. I am aslo a silver tongue and can usually talk my way in and out of things.
Which of the 3 sectors above do you wish to join?: Assassination. Although i wish to work in assassination fully i can also do a little but of work in espionage as well.
Really no point to reply to this thread any more despite applying for the clan the leader dosent even RP this clan anymore because the leader is my best mate and i RP with him everyday on the server and there hasn't been activity from muba in a while.
(07-05-2015, 12:46 AM)Audien Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 09:50 PM)TheGreatWall Wrote: OOC:
InCharacter:
Really no point to reply to this thread any more despite applying for the clan the leader dosent even RP this clan anymore because the leader is my best mate and i RP with him everyday on the server and there hasn't been activity from muba in a while.
So no clan really? to bad