Ban Request on Thano9 <g2gay.com>
Name of player: Thano9 <g2gay.com>

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36430226

Time in GMT: 5:10am

Server: V33X

Summary: Player broke fearrp

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA-oDKQuGuc
I was speeding and that cop just started shooting me as you can see at the start of the video, I wasn't ready to pull over after one of them open fired on me instead of trying to pull me over.
Might be an acceptable excuse if you didn't stop driving, except that you did pull over, I held you at gunpoint and as you saw that I had begun typing something you drove off.
Also, his name has an advert in it. Rule 5.1 of the OOC and IC rules.
Well would you of rather I CDM'd you? I slowed my car down and honked at you to move out of the way rather than outright mowing you down and then when I tried to talk to you, you wouldn't answer my question so I took the opportunity and drove away, not to mention I was killed 20 seconds later because some cops (maybe you?) sprayed me down. When your typing your giving less of an opportunity for actions to take place that's why I waited as long as I did before driving away and didn't immediately bolt off. So typing in an RP server is bad in it's own way and events like this will occur if you do so I i'm not really sure why you wouldn't use voice communication in a RP server... and then even if those whole ordeal was my fault. The first thing you said to me was "enjoy your ban", like you didn't even explain my mistake to me until I implored. Such a little mistake like this and your blowing it out of proportion. A simple "Hey man you didn't RP correctly" and then saying what I did wrong would have been good enough than a full out ban request.
Umm what? My name isn't an advert LOL. It's a joke coming from CSGO. A lot of professional players are sponsored by g2so I changed it to g2gay making it a pun. That website doesn't even exist
-You drove towards me, you could've easily have gone back around to avoid me.

-Blocking your movement was a risk I took that paid off (or at least it would've had you not broken fearrp)

-Didn't use voice communication because it was around 5am and there are people in my household who are sleeping.

-I don't think I said "Enjoy your ban", but then I can't really remember right now, the reason I've made a ban request is because Fearrp breakers annoy me more than any RDMer or propminge ever will and as I roleplay a cop/swat often I come across way too many fearrp. I just don't care to get into an argument about it while I'm playing anymore and it's most of the time a really simple rule to follow so I'll just make a BR.
Approved.

Player in question was found to have violated the FearRP rule, as he was held under gunpoint before driving away.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.