Ryan!'s Unban Request
I am posting this for Ryan! because he is suspended from posting on the forums:

Your name: Ryan!

Your ban ID: 62475

Banned by: [FL] Nevy

Reason: Job Abuse (x2) Self-Supplying | Raid Rule 14.3 | Crime Rule 16.6 - Should know better.

Involved: Me, Falcon

Why we should unban you: 

Job abusing (Self Supplying) - First I was a BMD, I was not just "self supplying" as you would be able to see I sold items to Falcon. As a doctor I was raising stock to sell to Rickets, who usually buys from me. There was already a doctor on so I got bored and switched off.

Raid Rule 14.3 - After getting bored as a doctor I went Citizen, Changed my job to "Lombardi Family" which I do every time I go citizen (probably could see that in logs). And I went looking for some houses to rob. 

Crime Rule 16.6 - So for those reading this who may not know, Lombardi Is an aggressive Mafia clan. We, on our clan page, talk about how most of the money we make is from pawning items that we get in burglaries. This is exactly what I was doing. I had "Proper Background RP"

So no rules were broken, Any more question I will gladly answer them.
Job Abuse - There was a doctor on, you switched to doctor and began self supplying medkits. You were AFK'ing for approx. 30 minutes in an unowned room in the apartments, in the park and then in the back of the bank. This is powergaming and is clear, you didn't advertise or set up any RP. You switched to the class solely to buy your own stock of medkits and in order to bypass having to contact the other doctor online.

Raid Rule 14.3 - You switched your job solely to raid. No debate on that whatsoever. You saw a raid able home when you were a doctor and then switched, changed your job title to Lombardi and ran back, equipped a shotgun and went to enter the property. This all occurred within a minute.

Crime Rule 16.6 - Just because your clan is an aggressive criminal clan doesn't mean you can go around shot gunning doors down. According to this rule there needs to be background role play context. Not only that, but you must have an established location to store stolen goods. Having an imaginary 'pawnshop' on the forums isn't a valid reason. Take for example Government clans. They do not work for the government until they establish and RP getting a contract in-game. RP needs to have occurred in-game and you simply spawning as a citizen and changing your job title to Lombardi Family doesn't give you the right to shotgun someone's door down and ask them to give you $500'or die.

Any other thing you'd like to note?
Note: You will have 12 hours to respond to this UBR. 

Please answer the following questions:
  • Did you switch your class to Doctor in order to self-supply? (Stocking up on items to sell at a later point is considered self-supplying)
  • Do you admit/refute the claim that you switched from Doctor to Citizen with the sole intention of raiding? 
  • Did you change your custom job title specifically to raid? 
  • What RP context was there In-Game that would permit you to run up to homes and shotgun their down door?
Denied.