[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones - Season 5
(06-16-2015, 04:12 PM)Devin Wrote: not gunna lie
i lol'd
i presume you've read all the books?

Yep.  I've been worrying about Jon Snow for years. Now we can share the pain Sad
The following 1 user Likes Sub-Zero's post:
  • mgdwszx
Get this in ya head - books are the books, tv-series is the tv-series. Can't really keep comparing the books with the series, as they will differ and has been.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(06-16-2015, 06:40 PM)Floodify Wrote: Get this in ya head - books are the books, tv-series is the tv-series. Can't really keep comparing the books with the series, as they will differ and has been.

You can most definitely compare the books and TV show, as A Song of Ice and Fire is the basis of the TV show. The TV show has kept true, up to S5, to the books, barring some minor things, some weird character name changes (Asha Greyjoy to Yara Greyjoy, Jeyne Westerling to Tulisa Maegyr), it all keeps pretty in line.
up to now
*cue horror music* Tounge
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(06-16-2015, 08:19 PM)Devin Wrote:
(06-16-2015, 06:40 PM)Floodify Wrote: Get this in ya head - books are the books, tv-series is the tv-series. Can't really keep comparing the books with the series, as they will differ and has been.

You can most definitely compare the books and TV show, as A Song of Ice and Fire is the basis of the TV show. The TV show has kept true, up to S5, to the books, barring some minor things, some weird character name changes (Asha Greyjoy to Yara Greyjoy, Jeyne Westerling to Tulisa Maegyr), it all keeps pretty in line.
up to now

Hence why I said "Can't really keep..". Smile

Both George, Weiss and Benioff has said that they're different things and they should be therefore treated as such, which I fully agree with. Some people think the season is bad because it didn't follow the book storyline fully, which is outrages. But yeah..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(06-16-2015, 08:48 PM)Floodify Wrote:

up to now

Both George, Weiss and Benioff has said that they're different things and they should be therefore treated as such, which I fully agree with. Some people think the season is bad because it didn't follow the book storyline fully, which is outrages. But yeah..

Was a pretty mediocre season regardless of whether it kept to the books or now, S3/4 were best in my opinion. 
Have you read the books? Was going to say something but realised it may be prologue for S6, so I'm keepin mah mouth shut for now xD
Well he dies, but the lord of light can revive people, right? And Melisandre came back to castle black before Jon Snow...died... I think somehow the lord of light is going to revive him as he has already proven that he can revive people... This would involve Melisandre summoning him(?). (I saw a YouTuber that also had similar view to this)
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
(06-16-2015, 08:48 PM)Floodify Wrote:

up to now

People aren't pissed off with the season because it differs from the books, they are pissed off because it's downright bad writing. Even if the books never existed, this season would be their worst so far.
I personally enjoyed this season. Not sure why you think it was such bad writing I feel its on par with other seasons as a lot of good scenes have been in many episodes throughout the season. Hardhome, Jon death, Grey worm & barristan vs harpies, Mormont in fighting pits then aftermath with dragon, Arya vs trant, Mance death and more

Only two dissapointing things I had with entire season, that wierd fight between jaime and the sandsnakes and not showing stannis' death if hes actually dead considering brienne of fuckin tarth just happens to find him.
I also enjoyed the season with the exception of the fucking harpies (who seem to comprise virtually everyone in mereen). Also I'm curious to see where arya's storyline progresses because imo that is quickly becoming the weirdest one... all this many faced god nonsense
fukn meryn trant
one of the most violent and prolonged deaths
also seeing as (it does not occur in the books) aryas like (12?) in the last book it's fucking brutal if she is in the series, as they don't really disclose ages(?)
season was not super bad but i really preferred seasons 3/4