[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones - Season 5
(06-15-2015, 05:28 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I didn't expect Jon Snow to die. I really thought that they'd bring his character further in as they'd built up this character a lot.
It's a shame that he died, but this series surely doesn't have any happy endings.. Will be interesting to see how or if they continue to show what happens at the wall, and from who's perspective.
In the books, Sam leaves for Oldtown to train as a Maester near the beginning, but obviously he's just left in this episode.Would have been an interesting perspective from him. I really don't think Jon will stay dead; in the books, its not confirmed, and GRRM said he's making a huge effort to try finish the next book, The Winds of Winter, so we MAY have an insight into what happens to him soon enough.
pls don't die I cried myself to sleep for 2 months when Robb died pls pls pls pls
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
[Image: ive-been-worrying-about-jon-for-years-he...e-copy.png]
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Melissandre is there for a reason. #AzorAhaiConfirmed.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
What the actual fuck was that episode. I'm actually more pissed about Stannis. (I'm hoping because he wasn't killed on screen, that he may still be alive.)
A more fitting signature. 
I would have found cersei being shown up for the bitch she is more satisfying if it wasn't at the hands of those religious twats... I wanna see the mountain fuck them up. Also that dornish slut... rip myrcella probably the nicest lannister you'll ever meet

lmao @ the olly the wannabe nightswatch "for the watch" my arse, jon snow gave everything for those bellends
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Falcon, mgdwszx
(06-15-2015, 09:13 PM)Adman Wrote: I would have found cersei being shown up for the bitch she is more satisfying if it wasn't at the hands of those religious twats... I wanna see the mountain *** them up. Also that dornish slut... rip myrcella probably the nicest lannister you'll ever meet

lmao @ the olly the wannabe nightswatch "for the watch" my arse, jon snow gave everything for those bellends

I hope that Dornish woman dies a horrible death, like f*cking seriously..
The following 2 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Adman, Dauntless
I don't really see why Dorne was actually in this season. I felt personally like nothing really happened in the storyline, other than the annoyance of the sand snakes. Would rather have seen more of other characters etc.

Not heard of a single person who likes the Dorne storyline, bar the nip slip scene.
A more fitting signature. 
(06-15-2015, 09:26 PM)Jono Wrote: I don't really see why Dorne was actually in this season. I felt personally like nothing really happened in the storyline, other than the annoyance of the sand snakes. Would rather have seen more of other characters etc.

Not heard of a single person who likes the Dorne storyline, bar the nip slip scene.

Well seeing as Myrcella ends up dying, this would break the alliance between the two houses - and their son is with them. War would be my guess. It's probably a build up for something bigger, which is nice.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Falcon, Jono, mgdwszx
Robert Strong looked pretty boss imo. That huge set of golden colored armor was like awesome.
I found it pretty lame Stannis was just.. killed by Brienne like that.

Brienne was sworn to his brother, and she finally found his murderer after ALL THIS TIME. She takes her vengeance out in about 15 seconds, and to top it off, a slay OFF CAMERA. I was pissed, it was very anti-climatic.

Also, it'll be very awkward for Jamie and Cersei. Also, Cersei boobies.