[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones - Season 5
SPOILER! DON'T LOOK IN COMMENTS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ALL S1-5 OR READ BOOKS

Discussion place, I suppose, for anyone who was watched ALL of S5 of GoT. I've made this thread now particularly because

Spoiler :

[Image: Q0HSEcp.jpg]
OH GOD WHY JON NO
I read it in the books, but it was so much harder to watch as Olly gave the killing blow Sad
Lot of theories however around whether he actually died, as in books it isn't confirmed - so maybe Melisandre uses R'hllor's fire shit to save him? pls

Anyway, discuss theories in comments or whatever, I'm curious to see what you guys think of S5 compared to other seasons.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Seen as Melisandre is pretty obsessed with people with king's blood and stuff, and as Jon as the blood of a Targaeryan, she might save him and try to have a baby with him or something...but i don't think Jon will survive, this season was somewhat trash...
My bet is on that he becomes a white walker.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
jon snow

Spoiler :
dies

The following 1 user Likes Burnett's post:
  • mgdwszx
(06-15-2015, 12:55 PM)Burnett Wrote: jon snow

Spoiler :
dies

it isn't confirmed though.. much like greyworm didn't die, but he looked like he had.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • mgdwszx
(06-15-2015, 01:02 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(06-15-2015, 12:55 PM)Burnett Wrote: jon snow

Spoiler :
dies

it isn't confirmed though.. much like greyworm didn't die, but he looked like he had.

If he does die, completely ruins all the character building they've done to his character, would piss me off a lot Tounge
Though apparently Kit Harrington had an interview confirming Jon was dead
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/14/gam...-interview
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(06-15-2015, 12:12 PM)Floodify Wrote: My bet is on that he becomes a white walker.

I think this aswell, the walkers still need some sort of magic to bring down the wall to continue down South. Jon still being half a Stark has blood from Bart the Builder, or however you spell his name. This might be the key to destroy the wall as Bart build it using, yet again, magic.

Oh and R.I.P. another Velyrian Sword.
why just why
Jon Snow better come back to life and stab that fookin olly kid in the chest
I didn't expect Jon Snow to die. I really thought that they'd bring his character further in as they'd built up this character a lot.

It's a shame that he died, but this series surely doesn't have any happy endings.. Will be interesting to see how or if they continue to show what happens at the wall, and from who's perspective.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator