Mathias_ - Unban Request.
Your name: Mathias_

Your ban ID: 41785 / 57010

Banned by: Console / Floodify

Reason: Terms of Service / Double Accounted

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: 

I would like to start out with apologizing for my wrong doings. The first ban which Is ToS ban, I still do not 100% get why I got banned for, where all I did was making a list of all FL's features at the time being (this was a post on coderhire), but no coder nor any gamemode was EVER made regarding this issue. Yes, I might see why you see it as a break of ToS, but yeah, I did learn my leasson by my wrong doing (which was over a year ago).

And the secound ban, which is double accounting. Yes, I did break the rules here, but what can I say? I miss getting back with the old guys on the server, and I still wanna enjoy FL to It's full potential. So here I broke the rules because I belive that your gamemode is unique and entertaining, and I do enjoy the community that have been build around it.

So yes, I do belive you should grant me a secound chance at Fearless, even though what I did at the time being was stupid, I only did It because I belive FL is such a great gamemode and community.

Regards,

Mathias
Case pending.

Thank you for your patience.
As stated in previous UBRs, the conditions for release of ToS violation set by SoulRipper was for Mathias to apologize. No damage was done and both community teams were quick to act on the situation. If you need a refresher on said ToS violation, feel free to contact me.

I have no interaction with the double account ban.
Case reviewed and approved.

In your return, please reread the rules as they have changed a lot from the last time you have played. And if you have any questions, feel free to contact me or any other administrators for answers.