Unban Request
Your name: satnavjudo

Your ban ID: 62389

Banned by: [FL] Barkles

Reason: NLR

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I did break NLR fair enough, but what has really pissed me off is the fact that everybody else breaking NLR gets a blacklist but no i don't i get a 30 day ban. I didn't realize i broke NLR at the time because i thought it was in a radius (so did the people i spoke to on teamspeak) and where i was standing to where i died was a massive difference and i was told it was ok to stand where i was by two players, this influenced me to do so.

I hope i can have the ban removed and swapped for a blacklist like everybody else on the server or if not i hope the 30 day ban can be lowered.

~satnavjudo Angry
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
you have been banned pretty much every week since march. I saw no reason whatsoever to give a lesser sentence than I did.

not to mention you have blacklists (of which you have nearly 30) that have reasons such as "Major NLR"

I see absolutely no reason for your ban to be shortened nor removed you came strait back to the compound and you knew it were NLR. with your hours satnav you should know better and frankly if any administrator catches you breaking a rule again it will be a permanent ban

use your ban time to properly familiarise yourself with the rules and ask any questions you may have in the rules Q and A

Finally:

Unban request rules Wrote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

Denied

Notes: User admitted to offense and therefore broke one of the unban request rules.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]