Batmon - Unban Request
Your Steam name: Batmon

Your ban ID: 62337

Banned by: [FL] Ikaros ( I want other admins to see this UBR too , thanks. )

Reason: Invalid Reason to kill president

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Well, let's begin by the beginning. I was a normal citizen at that time and a new president came on founction. I saw him in the street and I said "Hi pres" but no answer. Then, later someone said he wasn't speaking english.. ( So , that's the first reason why I killed him.) Then, he started to walk around and punch people in the street, which is, for me, totally innaceptable ! ( Second reason why I killed him. ) At a moment, a lot of us started to complaint about that president. I asked him if he could make laws, but he didn't. He was useless on this job, we needed a new president. ( 3rd reason why I killed him ) I became a freedom fighter, tried to talk with him but no answer, and he wasn't giving a f*ck of us, was just making spawn props and making them go everywhere, but I wasn't taking care of the props. At a moment, he was at his office and I went up. I saw him and pointed him with my gun. He started to run around and tried to get in the elevator. He reached it, but I got in with him at that moment and he took a gun out ! It was a glock I think. So I killed him. 
END.

So I think my goal in this was totally legit and it wasn't illegal to the server's rules. We were also a lot to complaint about him and when I got down the nexus, 2 rebels were going for him , so...  I also had 3 good reasons to kill him, and the 4th one was that he took out a gun.

( Ikaros, when you banned me, I sent you a PM to tell you that I wanted to explain you why I killed him, but you didn't want to hear anything.. That wasn't really cool. Anyway.. )
4.1b Do not kill players because they broke a rule.

you killed him because he wasnt making any laws thus your kills falls under 4.1b.

you went to kill the president without a valid RP reason just to report two rebels who did the same not even 5 mintures after, if you ask me thats a bit hypocritical.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
With all the respect I have for you, in my 591 hours, I saw a lot of people killing the president because he wasn't making any law, and they didn't get banned for this reason. Why am I banned for this then ?!
And anyway, what about the 3 other reasons ?
(06-13-2015, 05:28 AM)MrGorzia53 Wrote: With all the respect I have for you, in my 591 hours, I saw a lot of people killing the president because he wasn't making any law, and they didn't get banned for this reason. Why am I banned for this then ?!

Thats like saying "ive seen tons of people breaking fearRP, why am I banned for it? " As it happens to be, we cant catch them all.
(06-13-2015, 05:30 AM)MrGorzia53 Wrote: And anyway, what about the 3 other reasons ?

what 3 other reasons?
(06-13-2015, 10:17 AM)Ikaros Wrote:
(06-13-2015, 05:30 AM)MrGorzia53 Wrote: And anyway, what about the 3 other reasons ?

what 3 other reasons?

The 3 others:

- He wasn't doing anything for us, we were a lot to complaint about him, we needed a new president.
- He took out a gun at me while in the elevator.
- He was punching people who weren't doing what he wants.. ( Remember that he is not speaking english.. )
(06-13-2015, 08:35 PM)MrGorzia53 Wrote:
(06-13-2015, 10:17 AM)Ikaros Wrote:

what 3 other reasons?

The 3 others:

- He wasn't doing anything for us, we were a lot to complaint about him, we needed a new president.
- He took out a gun at me while in the elevator.
- He was punching people who weren't doing what he wants.. ( Remember that he is not speaking english.. )

1. Not a reason to kill him.
2. Presidents cant have guns
3. Not a reason to kill him

This UBR is gettin ridiculous as you're trying to justify a kill that isnt valid.

UBR Denied. 

Closing notes: You killed him for an OOC reason thus making it an invalid kill