ARK: Survival Evolved - What you think
Hey guys,

So, recently a new game came out on Steam called 'ARK: Survival Evolved'
The base line of the game is to survive in one of the best games in the world (aside the dinosaur part). When I say survive, I mean, get food, water, poop often, stop infections (Soon to come), and then not get eaten by some of the most aggressive dinosaurs that lived 65 million years ago. However, it is not just about not letting the dinosaurs eat you; you can try your skills in trying to tame them. There are some kind dinosaurs as some will be re-leaved to hear.

Some survival tips:
  1. After you spawn onto the island, get to pick LOTS of berries to last you a while.
  2. Then, get some stones, thatch by punching a tree (You take damage for every punch). You can also get wood this way.
  3. Craft some weapons, cloth armour, pickaxe, hatchet and a torch.
  4. Stay at the shore line as this is where the less aggressive dinosaurs are. Find somewhere to base.
  5. At night, make a camp fire and sit still. This is the safest option. You could even make a temp base when it comes to night (Not advised)
  6. Do not tame any dinosaurs until you know you have the correct things to tame them, you have somewhere to keep them, you know you are the correct level to ride it with a saddle and until you have an official home.
  7. Start off with taming the dinosaurs that take berries as berries are the easiest to find. These dinosaurs will mainly be at the beach.
  8. Base at a SAFE location. For me, I am basing at the beach. Although there are megaladons by my home and Large alligators, I am safe as I am in my Home.

They are all I can think of off the top of my head. I will add more if I can think of any more that are useful.

Useful links:
Buy the game
Taming table (Scroll down the page until you see a table)
How to tame a dinosaur
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BasicallyMental's post:
  • Smex, mgdwszx