Poll: Your choice
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PHX Remove
28.95%
11 28.95%
ADV Remove
13.16%
5 13.16%
Donator only building
26.32%
10 26.32%
Nothing
31.58%
12 31.58%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Your opinion please!
Look i think the donator only building should happen and also the phx should get removed this way people will actually use the evocity apartments and other buildings.
(09-05-2010, 05:38 PM)Fallen Wrote: Look i think the donator only building should happen and also the phx should get removed this way people will actually use the evocity apartments and other buildings.

Indeed everyone makes ahuge base now a days its funny how some people have criminal bases in the heart of town :/
it's like your an underground organisation just hide not in the mainstreet of evocity buy a door block of your windows and make it a fortress :/
-Signature removed-
Everyone who wants to keep PHX only wants it so they can build.

I've said this countless times: If you want to build online, join the build server.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I think that removing adv dupe and maybe limiting prop spawning for normal players should really be enough. But i couldn't care less if phx is removed as long as we can do things such as customize our offices or apartments.
(09-05-2010, 05:38 PM)Fallen Wrote: Look i think the donator only building should happen and also the phx should get removed this way people will actually use the evocity apartments and other buildings.

Why do we remove 2 things now?-.-
If its only Donators who can spawn props me and alot of ppl will leave.. Im surea about that
Do not remove phx, else it would only be walking/driving around+ less fun to raid stuff.
You should delete the upload/download menu from adv and the plublic folder.

Also if I would be new and I see I aren't able to build I'll leave directly.
(09-05-2010, 08:21 PM)oliv1532 Wrote: If its only Donators who can spawn props me and alot of ppl will leave.. Im surea about that

Will you all read my early posts before you post random shit like that. If this did happen we could create a job which allows you to build props but only for a certain amount of time and also have a certain prop limit of lets say 20. But you would have to use it with the buildings which are placed in evocity already, no building your own. I am not a fan of building so that is why i am glad there is buildings already made in evocity i only put props in there to reinforce my defences which is good enough for me and that is what everyone should do.
Look I say delete Phx even though im not on the server at all lots of people complain cause Phx was removed from Garry'sMod.org, and has not been up sense, and I have only fount one source to download it from, but I had to restart Garry's Mod so now I don't have it. Well thats my opinion.
If you want phx get this: http://www.tezzanator.net/programs/garry...n-updater/