Poll: Your choice
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PHX Remove
28.95%
11 28.95%
ADV Remove
13.16%
5 13.16%
Donator only building
26.32%
10 26.32%
Nothing
31.58%
12 31.58%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Your opinion please!
Real builders don't NEED Phoenix-Storms!

And new players won't have the aforementioned ERRORs.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-04-2010, 06:10 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Real builders do NEED Phoenix-Storms!

And new players won't have the aforementioned ERRORs.

You are right in that Raffi!
i think what we should make none off them but mabey make like a prop mute so if we kown that like danny siker build to many houses he can can get a warning and and if he dont stop he can get prop mute for some time

p.s sorry if i spll wrong
Prop mute?

[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
We remove phx props, the server becomes just a standard RP server. I dunno. Being able to build things is pretty useful.
Personally I really dont like Nudels opinion............

I think its a bad idear that Normal players only can spawn 10 props... I think it would be like if u set normal players to like 40 - 50 and Donators to 75 - 100. And still have the normal changes for Donators then it will be a bonus for Donators and it will remove some lag.

U can remove PHX then it will remove some of the lag too and it will be better for new players..

Adv. Dup i really dont think u should remove. People will still build bases with or without this tool..... And personally i use adv. and i would hate if u removed it :S

Thats my Opinion
(09-04-2010, 07:58 PM)oliv1532 Wrote: Personally I really dont like Nudels opinion............

I think its a bad idear that Normal players only can spawn 10 props... I think it would be like if u set normal players to like 40 - 50 and Donators to 75 - 100. And still have the normal changes for Donators then it will be a bonus for Donators and it will remove some lag.

U can remove PHX then it will remove some of the lag too and it will be better for new players..

Adv. Dup i really dont think u should remove. People will still build bases with or without this tool..... And personally i use adv. and i would hate if u removed it :S

Thats my Opinion

Fallen said already; 50 will be maximum for Donators(:
So I don't think Nondonators 'll get that you guys gonna get 10-15 apparently
-Signature removed-
[quote='Sir Raffi' pid='5698' dateline='1283628193']
Prop mute?

well sometinge like that
Real builders WILL need PHX! How would you build a house with the normal probs eh? Or a shop for example. And by the way, it is not everyone on the server who build houses like Danny/Tony (whatever).
(09-05-2010, 09:04 AM)Still_Alive Wrote: Real builders WILL need PHX! How would you build a house with the normal probs eh? Or a shop for example. And by the way, it is not everyone on the server who build houses like Danny/Tony (whatever).

The only thing i use from the normal props is that fence thing. When you put a material on, people cant see in but you can see out!:3