Poll: Your choice
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PHX Remove
28.95%
11 28.95%
ADV Remove
13.16%
5 13.16%
Donator only building
26.32%
10 26.32%
Nothing
31.58%
12 31.58%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Your opinion please!
Hello FL members,

When the server is completely working again we want to do some changes aswell. Much people complain about too much crashes or lag. We have a few options:

- Donator only building
Only donators will be able to spawn props. Disadvantage is that we might loose players.

- PHX remove
Phx props are heavy props and creates a lot of lag.

- ADV duplicator remove
This will also reduce the amount of props in map.

- Do nothing
We live with it.

What option do you prefer? My vote goes to PHX remove, because that's not really needed for RolePlaying, let's use the houses and decorate it instead of building them ourselfs.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
We should remove the PHX stuff. It'll discourage people to build large bases and houses, etc.

And plus it's more use-friendly, and those who can't download PHX will not suffer from constant ERRORs.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I Think Adv Dupe Should be Removed, Because When people Make giant bases like Danny sikker Tounge It Does seem to lag alot when The Actually Adv duped base is put down... That is one of the causes of crashes, if an amount of people adv dupeing at the same time can lag it out.
Just move PHX, you cant make big bases without phx. And Danny cant build his houses (:
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

PHX should NOT be removed. It's like the only way to build. I totally disagree!
I think we just should remove adv and thats all maybe the phx put sometimes its usefull
Lag will still be there if we remove Adv Dupe because people will just build their bases and not instantly spawn them.

I would vote for building for normal players with limit at 10 props and for donators more props.

But I wouldn't remove it for new players completely we will loose people, so my vote goes to remove PHX.
Dare to think!
or u can ban the big rpops from phx and lower prop limit to 30 props ?

since wen u want to open a shop u want to be protected by doors
There are like 6 doors already in Garry's Mod models. Also there is a DoorStool.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
If it the donators who only can build you`ll lose many players