Poll: Your choice
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PHX Remove
28.95%
11 28.95%
ADV Remove
13.16%
5 13.16%
Donator only building
26.32%
10 26.32%
Nothing
31.58%
12 31.58%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Your opinion please!
Indeed, we knew that already.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
PHX remove WTF!
Sad
We should go with Donator only building! Then we dont have to many props :3
(09-04-2010, 05:02 PM)DaN-The-MaN Wrote: or u can ban the big rpops from phx and lower prop limit to 30 props ?

since wen u want to open a shop u want to be protected by doors
That's why you buy shops rather than build them.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
As DanTheMan said: We should move the big props from the server! And maybe set it to 30 props.. *Sniff*
As Nudel said: We should do Doantor only building, and make 10 props to NONdonators!
Maybe we set the Proplimit to 45 or something.
I have a idea but I don't like it mutch but ..... . What is when you have to pay (ingame money!) when you spawning a prop?
I beg you!:3 Dont remove PHX!
(09-04-2010, 05:29 PM)Visual Wrote: Maybe we set the Proplimit to 45 or something.
I have a idea but I don't like it mutch but ..... . What is when you have to pay (ingame money!) when you spawning a prop?

NO WAY
i say NOTHING. but i do say that Non-donators should have prop limit 10 (to build extra security in apartments and so on)
While Donators get prop limit 50 (to build bases)
(Nudel's idea) Cheese
What about builder class with a prop limit of 10 for non-donators and regular building with a proplimit of 25 for donators? Then it would be useless to have Adv. Dupe and you could take that away too! Don't take our PHX Sad The PHX RT Screen is the only one properly usable display for RT cameras, the PHX plates are perfect for various security adjustments and all...
(09-04-2010, 05:34 PM)killjoy Wrote: What about builder class with a prop limit of 10 for non-donators and regular building with a proplimit of 25 for donators? Then it would be useless to have Adv. Dupe and you could take that away too! Don't take our PHX Sad The PHX RT Screen is the only one properly usable display for RT cameras, the PHX plates are perfect for various security adjustments and all...

Maybe 35-40 :3 .. And i stick with you! Do NOT take the PHX! Sad
If building for donators did win, then i would suggest making a building class which allows players to be that job and build and the max prop limit would be 20 once your done with it you must change job do not hog it.