Unban request
Your name: xXx_Swagolicious_xXx

Your ban ID: 62364

Banned by: [FL] Barkles

Reason: BRA (61269) - Jumping on injured bodies - 5th ban in 30 hours

Involved: Whoever sent the ban request, and whoever's body I jumped on.

Why we should unban you: Okay, I'm going to walk through this ban one step at a time, first things first this ban time has been blown way out of proportion, my first couple of bans were made against me back when I did not take the server seriously, now I do and consider donating. Second, the reason I was banned is stupid, I tried to jump over the body and got glitched in it, then I hear this guy whip his camera out and scream "BAN REQUEST! HAVE FUN!".
This scenario happened after a civilian was CDM'd during a peaceful protest against cars speeding, I can only assume the ban request was made by a SWAT member who didn't like our views.

So, in short:

1, I can not wait 13 more days to play on the only server I play Gmod for.
2, The ban was a personal vendetta against me.
3, I made an honest mistake and got stuck until the body I killed despawned.
4, I understand if you don't lift the ban, I just seriously doubt I will be using this server again after having to wait 13 more days to play.
you were clearly dancing on the body. Unless you can provide clear evidence that it was an accident I will deny this.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(06-12-2015, 08:09 PM)Barkles Wrote: you were clearly dancing on the body. Unless you can provide clear evidence that it was an accident I will deny this.

You can tell I was dancing from a couple of screenshots? No, I got glitched on the body and couldn't move, every time I tried to get off the body it glitched me back into my original spot, it happens a lot with ragdolls on servers. Why would I up and decide to dance on someones dead body mid-protest?
[Image: SruTAuK.jpg]
Its blatant you were dancing on his body
Denied.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]